Saturday, October 14, 2006

Playing with Water and "Ships"

It was Lab Day again...

But this will be the Last Formal report I'll have to write for this sem!!!
Yesh!!! No more last few chim questions!!!
But that would mean I will have to rush through my informal reports liao...
-___-;


Once again... My lab venue was at the dreaded Workshop 2 area...
Haha, but this time, I know the way there!!!

Because after the
first encounter with the maze at WS2, I happened to pass by the place with the sign that says "ME2134-1 Fluids Mechanics Lab WS2-01-47"...
And I had that place memorised right away...
Guess it was a blessing in disguise...

It was one of those rare times where I was early for my lab...

This Lab session was all about trying to find the Metacentre Height, Buoyancy, Centre of Gravity of a Ship etc...
And we have a "Ship" in the "Sea" as our apparatus...
Actually, it was just a Big Box with many compartments in a Big Tank of Water...

The experiment was quite easy... And I had fun playing with the "Ship"...
My Friendly Lab Partner and I pair up with another Two Friendly Guys...
So I had a great time with the three of them...
(Wayyyy fun den with Nerdy Lab Partner)...

I wet my hair while trying to read the draught reading...
Bloody hair too long argggg...
FLP keep laughing... Hah, he will never know the agony of having long hair...

The whole thing was over pretty fast, but we weren't allowed to leave till 4pm!!!
We have to drained the "Ship" of water (cos we have to pour water in it for one part of our experiment) and woah... It was Heavy!!!

The first try ended up with more water in the "Ship" den before...
Then after that, the Teaching Assistant wanted us to covered up the Big Tank of water...


O_O!!!
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww!!!

You mean they never changed the water at all???
No wonder FLP commented that the water feels a little sticky...
And I spilled some onto my clothes!!! My Hair!!! GAH!!!


Another round of hair-tugging lab report begins...


P/s:
In case any of you have noticed, I have a big 'Orh-Chay' aka Bruise on my left upper-arm...
It is big, blue-black with a hint of purple and resembles a circle...
Like this:
Due to my laziness. I didn't rubbed it to spread the coagulated blood away...
(Hey, have to rub dunno for how many X hours lor... And it hurts...)
So now my bruise has evolved into a ring of reddish-brown marks...

Looks like this:

When my mom saw it this morning, she laughed and said:

"Wah, why your arm got Love Bite one??"

And before Lab begins, FLP arrived and saw it too...

"Wah, you got Love Bite on your arm"

Noooooo... Don't tell me everybody else thinks the same way too...

-_-;

I have just showed the whole school my "Love Bite"...

Siao, where got love bite at this area one... :-p

2 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Blogger chillycraps said...

you are not the only one, me with short hair also wet my hair... just because I wanted to minimuse parallax error...

I almost saw air bubbles from my mouth..

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger averii said...

wahahaha... might as well have a hair wash lar...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home