Monday, October 16, 2006

I have known this long long ago...

And now I have confirmed it once again...

It is a true and proven fact...
I Cannot Perform Under Pressure
After the stupid Mech Quiz I did on tuesday, I cannot forget how terrible it was becos I can managed to do only ONE out of FOUR questions...

I was so Traumatised, I went and do it all over again...
(Yesh, I'm easily traumatised... I take my studies very seriously... Ahem... Really!!!)

And woah, after trying those questions under as stress-free environment, I complete all of them successfully!!!

Haiz... No wonder my grades so sucky...


I decided to concentrate fully on my term paper in school...
Because I realised that I cannot do it at home...
Too many distractions!!!
i.e: Like this one, I'm supposed to be writing my term paper!!! What the hell am I doing??!?!

Must chiong in school liao...

Anyway... As I was begging asking people to be my interviewee, I came to a conclusion...

Engin people should never take Arts mod...
Why??

I send those interview questions to Siao Star(in Arts Fac), and WOah!!!
She told me many many points which I have not considered in my paper!!!

Wah liao eh... I have been thinking about the topic for days (okie, maybe half-thinking), and she only read through those questions and "BAM", she can tell me even more things...

Let's just imagine the rest of the Arts people were like her...
No competition liao... Cos I conceded defeat...

Sobzz... Sobzz... YL!!! I should have listened to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...










Thank you Siao Star for helping me out!!!
Thus I shall ermm... Include you inside the comic!!!

Buwhahahahaha...

Thank you, I really appreciate it!!!

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Blogger Xiaostar said...

HAHAZ~!!!

Eh I'm so touched~!!!

*grin* all the best for your paper k~!!!

=)

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger chillycraps said...

averii, but we need to take arts gem and ss, how to avoid??

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger averii said...

S/U!!! S/U!!!

That's what they gave us the S/U for...

Hahahahahhaaa...

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger tstar said...

HAHA! wonderful comic! So funny! i was giggling when reading it in school....

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger averii said...

Yeah Thanks!!!

Hahaha...

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger Summergal said...

See lar, bu ting summergal yan, chi kui zai yan qian...

LOL~!!! Yeah, ur comics damn funny sia~ Keep it up, think u can be like stickgal liao... HAha...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home