Sunday, October 22, 2006

This is Funny...

Iv send me this link to this video on Thursday I think...

"Very funnie" He says, "I laugh until my stomach comes out"...
(okie, maybe he didn't really say that, but along that line lar...)

Wah really that funny meh?



Okie, it was really funny!!! Wahahahaaa...
Hmmm... I think NUS students will never do it on out feedback survey...
Cos they have out matriculation numbers...

Damn...

Hee hee, I really wanted to see what the lecturer looks like...


Hmm... Since NTU got, does NUS have any funny videos too??

So I you-tubed "NUS funny", and found this:



There are others lar, but they are not funny at all...


I also found this:



That's my Maths lecturer for last sem...
When we first step inot his lecture, I remembered the first thing he said other then his name was "I'm not going to do any more Love presentations for any one of you"...

Hahahhaa...


This is Good...



Hahahaha, from the Business Faculty...
But why is that Engin Building at the background??
Hahaahaa...


This is cute too...




Alright, this is funny... But you need to understand malay to get most of it...




This is totally unrelated... But I put it up cos the cat is sooooooooooooo cute!!!



Wah!!! SO CUTE!!!
XD

1 Comments:

At 6:38 AM, Blogger chillycraps said...

arghh Victor Tan!! hahahaha

and now every blog is linking the NTU video liao~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home