Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Now I'm at E2, in my attempt to continue on my Term paper...

I look at those entries I have copied and paste from the internet and try to rephrase them and use them in my paper...
But as I read, those words just Swim~~~

In the end I type 114 words in one and a half hour...
Productive?? Hah, I can do the same in less than 10 minutes if I was blogging...
.
.
.
Congrats I type a total of 300 words today... Whee -_-;...

Damn... I must focus!!! Focus!!!

Siao Star teach me the Art of Crapping!!!

ARG!!!

2 Comments:

At 7:37 PM, Blogger averii said...

Yeah the total number of words is currently at 700...

I must Jia You!!!

Maybe Siao Star Aura rubbed off onto me liao... Woohoooo...

 
At 11:41 PM, Blogger Xiaostar said...

Hey...so that's where my aura disappeared to~!!!

OH MANNN~!!!

HahaZ no wonder now my own term paper I don't know how to do sia~

*faint*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home