Saturday, October 21, 2006

Lab again...

I finally hand up my term paper today...

Actually, there are two stuff which I needed to hand in by today...

My formal lab report by 12pm and my term paper by 5pm...
But (as usual) I was nearly late for my 12pm deadline for the lab report...
Half run half walk all the way there...
Cos I dunno if they will accept late entries...


After that is the daunting task of searching for the...

Mysterious General Office of the Department of Sociology!!!

The term paper guildline told us to submit our stuff to the mailboxes of our tutor in that general office of sociology... I remembered it mention something to do with "Level 3" and "Level 2 at the rear"...

Which is what I type in my handphone... And days later, when I read it again, I could no longer de-code its meaning...
-_-;
Lesson Learnt: Write in proper sentences...

Anyway, Iv told me that it is "along the route from the library to the canteen the nearest office there"...
I've walked there many times... Didn't see any office leh!!!

But I decided not to depend on others to search for unidentified places anymore!!!
I shall find my way there!!!

So I made my way to the lift at the forum...
And guess who do I see coming out from it??

MF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wah, I finally saw her in school for the first time!!!
And she has already been attending it for like 9 weeks??
In case you guys dunno, MF is one of the member of my Gangst8r, she's the mother of our group...

I was so happie when I see her...
Becos she's from Arts... So she may know where the hell is that Socio office is...
So I grab her by the feet to prevent her from leaving...
Then using my perfected form of whining, I managed to persuade her to walk me to that office!!! (So much for my not depending on others...)
Yeah MF, you are the nicest!!!

Find the office which is at the 3rd floor...
Walked all the way back...
Get to the 2nd floor...
Walk all the way out...
Found nothing!!!
Walked back to the rear, up the stairs, walk all the way to the front...
Only to find those damn boxes just besides the entrance of the office...

Wah, why I always super cock eye one!?!?!?

Always like this... Sometimes I don't even noticed my friends standing besides me until they literally have to waved in my face...

Maybe that's why it took me so long (and with a big help some more) to spot the mysterious chillycraps...

Ahem...


Today was my Lab Blog Entry again...

This time, I'll be playing with Motors!!!

The first thing when I walked into the lab was to be forced to read the Safety Instructions...

"MUST TIE HAIR"

Wah liao eh...

I hope the aunty in charge doesn't noticed my hair...
But then, it says "Must tie LONG hair"...
My hair wasn't long, it has many different variations in length, in fact, you can try measuring the longest strand, only to realised it is as short as... Chin length??

Okie, I cheated, my hair all layered lar... So of cos individually hair all very short...

There are also other instructions...

"Don't Touch Wiring with Two Hands, Use One Hand!!!"

"Always Switch Off the Power when not in use!!!"

"Wear Proper Covered Shoes!!!"

Blah blah blah zzz...


The experiment wasn't as fun as the Bomb and the Ship one...
But it was quite easy to do once you get the hang of it...

My poor Friendly Lab Partner was sick...
Think he got cold and cough...
Drank lots of water, that's why everytime run to the toilet...
He also very sleepy cos he slept like at 5am last night??

I give him my sweet to keep him awake...
But I think we are not allowed to eat food in labs (that's what I've heard), so I have to pass to him secretly...




After the experiment, we realised that we are allowed to do pair work since we already shared the graphs...
Hence we proceed to the com lab to type the report...
(Force by me)

And after the report was done.....

I realised...

I caught his cold!!!

WAH LIAO!!!

So now I'm the one coughing and sneezing!!!

*couhg cough cough*

*ahhhhh--- CHOOOOOOOOOOOO*

Sigh~~~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home