Sunday, May 28, 2006

The Day!!!

Yikes look at the time!!! The time!!!
It's 4.53pm!!!
Results will be out in 7 minutes time!!!

Eeeeekkkk!!! Nooo, I don't want to see, but somehow cannot stop my fingers from clicking onto the horror website where my matriculation number and PIN are both waiting to be typed into when the time is right...

Suxxx, it is now 4.55pm!!! 5 minutes of blissful ignorance left!!!

But one good thing came out of today...
I received the results for the application for the financial aid...
And it was successful!!! I have been offered a financial package!!!

YEAH!!! I'M SO HAPPIE!!!!!

Now all I have to do is to wait for mom to come home before I discuss with her about the type of financial package that is suitable for the family...

^_^

4.59pm liao!!!!! Time passed so fast when you are happy!!!
Noooo... I don't want my happiness to died down so quickly...

*pant* *pant*

Breathe in... Breathe out...

5pm... It is time...

*shakes*

.
.
.
.
.

Once again... The results flashed on the screen...

Stunned...

I guess my chance of getting into Mech Engin has severely diminished...

Happiness Index: -36... (Negative... Sigh...)

No, will not show you my grades...
Let's just say, it plummet to the point of no return...
Only the grades for PROGRAMMING METHODOLOGY and ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING are in MY acceptable range...
I'm swearing off MATHEMATICS forever...
The same goes for PHYSICS...
Will not take any subjects not in my area of knowledge anymore, like MAKING SENSE OF SOCIETY for example...

Should have known, after all, I keep getting nightmares whenever I sleep...
Bad Omen...

Please please please please please I hope everyone else has choosen EE or ISE or CE or whatever E and give me the chance to get into Mech Engin!!!

Hmmm... But
PROGRAMMING METHODOLOGY and ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING are the modules meant for EE... Oh dear...

:'(


2 Comments:

At 3:45 PM, Blogger Jelmer said...

Lol... im one of the people who put EE, ISE and CE above ME...

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Freehaven said...

Which ever department u are posted into, just put in your heart and soul and I believe u will excel in that field of expertise when u work in future...all the best peacock!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home