Tuesday, April 24, 2007

After doing one me2142 past year paper...

I am sad to say that I have being utterly made confused...

Not by the paper alone, but also with the help of Gonghwee, Seb and Ry...

All of them were looking at my paper and discussing the ways/methods/solutions to one of the questions I am working on...

But I have no freaking idea what are they talking about!!!

Nooooo!!!

Gonghwee have tried explaining once, but I guess I am just too dumb to understand...

At this rate, I going to continue my insomnia (being going on for at least 3 days), my weird dreams (which occurs whenever I am stressed), the pissed-off look on my face, and the growl in my voice...

When I am all of the above, I need someone to help me destress...
I have some friends who will listen to me complain, or entertain me while I sms rubbish to them, or cheer me up with stupid lame jokes...
But none of them are from ME...
So sometimes I scared they may not understand what I am talking about...

But among those who studied with me in ME, only few have I contacted them through sms...
(Geez, I seemed to have more friends outside ME...)
And among the few... Let's just say, it will not work...

Example:

Me: Oh no!!! I don't understand any of the bloody feedback shit!!! It is so confusing!!! The zeros, poles, stupid Bode plots!!! Why only poles affect the stability of the system?? Why do they keep using GH and not 1+ GH!!! Garhhh!!! Why all power 3 onwards!!! Siao!!! They didn't teach us how to draw phase diagram what!!! $&&%#$^@$% Stupid lecturer dunno how to teach!!! The lecture notes sucks like hell!!! Few examples, some examples not clear enough, not enough information on the informations and concepts!!! And my brain is just not turning fast enough!!! I think I am in the wrong faculty liao lar!!! Why I so stupid!!! Why I so slow!!! *bangs head*

Friend#1:
You very noisy... Shhh...
Do you know that I am sleeping right now? You wake me up...
Don't disturb me...

Friend#2:
Errrm... Yeah ok...
Good luck for your paper tomorrow!

Friend#3:
(Either watching youtube/TV/or teaching tution)
(Besides, I'm not that close with this friend... Sigh)


.....

Never mind, can still complain to my Mom...

(>.<;) ~~~mommy!!!

2 Comments:

At 2:42 AM, Blogger Summergal said...

HAhaha.. all ur ME friends so funny sia~ lolx...

Ya lor.. complain to mommy~ Tt's wat i always do too... CAn spend few hours complaining about a particular stuff to her one..

That's wat mommies are for... WAHAha!

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger averii said...

Errrhhhh...

Funnie?!

O_o


Ya, I can talk to my mom for a long time over a lot of things...

Hahaha...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home