Monday, April 30, 2007

Exams are over!!!

It passed by pretty fast, cos all of my exam dates were nearly back to back (i.e: Wed, Thur, Fri, Sat and one Mon)...
So it is over before I even have time to catch my breath...

Hahaha!!! Poor YL's exams start way earlier and yet only end this thursday...

Geez, I went home straight after the last exam...
Felt like a loser...
But I was very tired...
Mentally... Which in turn causes me to be tired physically!!!
O_o


Wednesdae: Me2142, Feedback Control Systems
Verdict:
It is not as bad as I thought...
After trying two past year papers, this was relatively easier...
I hope I can get a good grade for this...
(But then, since it was easy, that means competiton!!!)

Thurdae: Gem1004, Reason and Persuasion
Verdict:
Mind-boggling...
But who cares as I S/U it liao!!!
20 MCQs to be done in one hour, which I did it in one hour 5 minutes...
Went back to check my answers and ended up changing about half of them...

Fridae: Me2113, Mechanics of Materials II
Verdict:
We ought to shoot the person who set this paper...
All the mugging was done for nothing!!! Nothing!!!
Cos no matter how hard I mug, there is no way I could have done those questions!!!
AAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!

Saturdae: Me2135, Fluids Mechanics II
Verdict:
This is nothing compared to Fridae... But I hope I survived...
Cos the first few questions were do-able, but after that, it was nightmare after nightmare...
All my streamlines looks rubbish...

Mondae: Ma3501, Mathematical Methods in Engineering
Verdict:
F$%& You Stupid Paper!!!



It Was All Over...

__________


Eh...

I realised that for a lot of people, when reading my blog, don't really READ it...
Instead, they just scroll and skimmed through the words, stopping only when they see pictures...

Wah liao eh...

They say A Picture Paints A Thousand Words...

But I say Only Words can effectively put in the correct message/feelings/emotions you wanna get across!!!


For example:

Try to interpret this:


1) I'm posing for the camera
2) I'm being cheeky
3) I am feeling shiok after completing all my exams
4) My tongue, after licking my dinner off the plate, refuses to go back into my mouth
5) This is my typical greeting to my friends instead of the usual Yos or Hellos


The answer is:


I am buying two ice cream...


Try guessing this:


The answer:

I am feeling frustrated cos I am sure I have bombed my exams and yet I am happy cos my exams over le and then I feel blur because I have no idea what to do next...


Hahaha...

Whatever la, I don't blogged for the masses anyway...

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6:40 AM, Blogger chillycraps said...

dunno why i just feel so mentally and physically tired as well........

and before i know it, got internship next week...

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger averii said...

Because we all abused our brains and subject it to torture after torture without relieve...

Haha...

Good what, at least this means you are not unemployed...

I hate looking for jobs, because of the uncertainties...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home