Sunday, September 18, 2005

Engin Day

16/09/05 was Engin Day...
So it means lessons ends at 12pm!!!
YEAH!!!
I'm so lucky...
Cos I got some other frens with modules from the other faculties like Arts or Science, still have to attend their lectures or tutorials...

So after maths tutorial, me and MH went to take a look at those booths put up by students just for Engin Day...
To tell the truth, there wasn't as many as I've expected...
(I thought there would be a lot more since Engin Fac is the largest fac in NUS... Oh I forgot... We are all busying studying to bother with these...)

There's many food booths and clothes/accesories booths...
Kinda like the accesories... Interesting...
And some of the food are quite innovative...

There's one selling hotdogs and marshmallow!!!
Huh?? One's salty, the other's sweet, taste good meh??
Too bad I didn't bring money with me on that day or I would definitely trying it...
It's unique wad...

Then there's another selling chocolate and cookies and (I think) fruits dipped in chocolate dip!!!
Mmmm... Chocolate... No no... I'm on diet...
Errm... Can diet tomorrow lar... Chocolate leh... I like!!!
Nooo... Cannot ruined diet plan!!! Must persevere!!!
Aiyah, even if I'm not on diet, I still have no money anyway... I forgot to bring remember?!?!
Orh ya hor... Sigh...
(The above was just an internal battle within me... You can errmm skipped it...)

Then there's one store selling ice cream on toast... (Why do I keep talking about food...)
And one of them gave me a flyer regarding their booth...
It was so cute!!!

Here's what's written on the flyer:
10 steps to make an Ice Cream Toast
1) Choose a bread which is a perfect square (Length and breadth with 0.01 allowance) and Thickness = 10mm
2) Carefully, put it into the toaster and set the temperature to U = 370K for 120 secs
3) Get a proper scoop with diameter, D = F*L*G/(2*sqrt(5.43289))
4) With the scoop in the Right Hand, scoop one round (A = pie*r^2) ice cream in a direction determined by Flemings Right Hand Rule
5) With precise alignment, place the ice cream in the centre of bread, where the Centre of Gravity acts
6) Depending on order, either lace it with chocolate syrup at Velocity, v = u + at, after putting the ice cream, or apply the spread with constant pressure, p = 1.2 atm
7) Beware of Deflection and any Bending Moment on the bread due to the weight of ice cream and toppings
8) Top it up with either oreo powder or crunchy peanuts at a Height = P.E/m*g
9) The mass of toppings should not be more than ((dE/dQ)*o*2*mass of buyer)
10) Finally, the ice cream toast is ready to be eaten with the mouth movement not more than 20 Oscillations per min

HAHAHAHAHA...
SO CUTE SIA~~~~

It just made my day...

1 Comments:

At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a great blog here! I'll be bookmarking you and coming back soon!

I have a autosurf forum site.
If you get a spare minute come and check it out.

Peace,
Bradford
www.BradfordMoore.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home