Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Far away... So far away...

The time now is 2.02am...

My little squirrel is most probably reaching Taiwan soon...
Sigh...
Hope he's having a much better time than me here in front of the com and rushing through the stupid chemistry lab report...

18 hours...
That's how much time I have spent on the report...
Well, partly due to me being cock-eye and misreading several stuff or not reading the manual properly too...
End up having to recalculate dunno how many bloody times...

I have a lecture at 8am in the morning...
If I tidy up my stuff, most probably I will only have 3-4 hours of sleep...
I'm gonna die if this carries on...

Haiz... One Chemistry Lab Report down...
Another Critical Thinking and Writing Critique Paper to go...
This isn't a good week... No no...

Must brushed up on my time management skills...
So I shall announced my weekly revision schedule:

Mon: Revise on Statics stuff, and do statics tutorial, online and offline... If no offline tutorials, do any other tutorials online or offline...
Tue/ Wed/ Thur: Do my chem/maths/phy/ctw tutorials...
Fri: Go do up on my Maths or Chem notes, alternate weeks...
Sat or Sun: Go do up on my Phy notes... (Compulsory!!!)
One day of the Weekend: Go out and play...

See... A girl gotta have some fun!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home