Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Yesh YesH!!!

I finished my chem lab report!!!
20 HOURS!!!
Yea!!!
Yea!!!
Yea!!!
WOOooHOOOoooooooo.....

XD

And I've sort of started on my CTW homework by scribbling some notes/ideas/comments at it's side...
So maybe I can really begin typing the stuff in the computer as early as tml!!!

My homework is slowly clearing up...

Thanks YH!!! For helping me with my bloody phy...
And Thanks to YB too, for helping me get through the chem lab report...
(I asked too many questions I think...)

But unfortunately, I have a new Position paper to write...
But luckily I have 2 group members with me, G and N...
And we have began our discussion today...
Good good!!! I believed we can hit off well!!!

Hahaha...
I'm back on track!!! (at least for now)

No more last minute stuff, I gotta work harder and earlier from now...

Ninja Turtle is back~~



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home