Sunday, September 04, 2005

PMS blues...

I feel...

Sad...

I may looked happy, or cheerful, like my normal self, but deep down I just don't feel right...

Usually when I'm having my Pms, I will feel irritated/angry/pissed/frustrated or anything that will raise my blood pressure...
But now... I just feel sad...
:'(

What's happening to me??

Was it due to me stressing over my school stuff??
Cos only one month have passed and I am slightly struggling with my tutorials/personal homework/online tutorials and stuff...
Things are getting tougher here...
How I missed my Secondary School days...
Come to think of it, in all my entire education phase, my favourite times were during my secondary school days...
Cos those were the times when I met my now-best friends...
We had a lot of fun, school weren't difficult (at least for me) and we spend many happy moments just hanging around and playing...
Sure, there may be a lot of bitching and fights going on, but what's a teenhood without all these??
I couldn't remember much of kindergarden and I hate my primary school days for I have no or few friends, and with many bullies to boot...
In Junior College I was too stress to enjoyed it... Basically I have no life, mug mug mug all day long...
Now in University, I don't wished to repeat history as in JC, I want to have fun, before I enter the workforce and become like one of the busy lifeless clones working hard just to earned a living...
Sigh...

Or maybe my blues was caused by me being sort of scolded by a good friend??
It seems that to my friend, I had over-teased and caused my friend some humilation and irritation...
Well, I seemed to irritate many people anyway, no one is perfect...
But I just happened to have pms, and this incident trigger off the sad button in me...
Sorry...
I didn't realised it, nor did I know that you weren't kidding when you first told me about that important thing...
I thought you were just joking cos you always say "whatever wadever" and I just got confused sometimes as to when you really meant what you say...
Or maybe my stml struck again and I just plain forgotten that you have told me before...
Really Sorry...
:'(

Sigh... Maybe my sadness have beened caused by the oncoming model class graduation??
We have to performed on stage, in front of many people...
And I feel a bit disheartened becos I still haven't exactly done a really good job of walking...
After a few weeks and I'm still like a newbie...
My heels looks and feels threatening, I'm so scared of falling down from the height of 1.76m instead of my usual 1.71m...
The floor damn slippery, my heels doesn't seemed to have much friction at all, what if I fall down when I'm performing??
I shudder to think of the consequences...
Confidence...
My greatest weakness...
Or rather it is the lack of it...

Sighhhhh...
I'm feeling so blue~~~
Wish me luck...
:'(

3 Comments:

At 10:31 PM, Blogger Musawwir said...

HI, I was browsing through blogs and came upon yours. I noticed that you are a Gemini. So am I. Reading your blog was like revisiting my youth. It was so very painful trying to understand all that was going on. I know you see things that others do not seem to see and get embarrassed when you mention them. Used to happen to me all the time til I finally figured out how to stay quiet. You have a wonderful life ahead of you. Sometimes though it will seem like you are an alien. That's the way it seems to be for Gemini's.
Phillip

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger averii said...

Thank you for your kind words... Being a Gemini certainy is interesting... God bless ya phillip... :)

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger Freehaven said...

It is disheartening to note that u feel so sad...probably its caused by all the things u mentioned n its ur PMS period...just rem that I will always stay by ur side no matter wad happens to u...dun hesitate to pour ur feelings over me cos i m willing to lend u my listening ear...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home