Friday, September 16, 2005

Late Nights Mugging...

Oh no...
I have turned into a full-time mugger liao...

Mugger: Someone who studies 24/7, and could only think about their studies all day long... Without any social life, they live, breathe and eat on books alone...

Eh... Slight Exaggeration lar...

But it is true that I've been spending many days, in front of the computer, way past midnight just to complete my homework...
Tired... But no choice...
That's the price to pay for being an Engin student...
No wonder people always say we dress like slops, or that we have no fashion sense...
Like we want ar?? We have no freaking energy to think on what to wear every single freaking day (Yes, we are a 5-day week, not 3 or 4-day like Arts and Business)...
And our brains are meant for our studies, we don't want to waste precious brain cells on other less important stuff... We do not have enough anyway...

-___-;

I have 5 modules altogether...

Most Hated Award: Statics and Mechanics
I haven't even started on Mech, only Stats, and I'm hating it liao... Bigtime...
I don't even like my tutor too, he dunno how to teach one...
Teach liao produce students like me, who can't even solve a single question on the online tutorial for 3 hours...
In fact, I don't think he even teaches at all...
During tutorials, all he do is to ask us students to go and write our workings on the whiteboard and present it to class...
While he just sits down there doing nothing...
And when one of us asked a question, he may or may not answer, for he may direct the qustion to the unfortunately soul who is currently presenting the problem...
During one of those rare times, he may attempt to do one problem for us, for all he did was to write a few equations, and anyhow explain in that horrible english of his...
Aiiiyooooooo!!! The school pay you for what huh??
And he is one of those tutors whom students loved to hate for he always wants us to submit the hardest questions to him for marking...
Other tutors, either lets the class choose, or choose an easier question for them...
How nice for them, how bad for us...
Curses...

Favourite Award: Mathematics
One reason was becos I like maths...
The other was becos my tutor was a very cute and chirpy female, who's very cheerful and always explains to us in detail whenever we have some doubts...
I enjoyed her lessons, cos the classroom always seemed so bright and welcoming when she's teaching...
(The exact opposite applies to Statics tutorial... The classroom looks damn looming... I always have to drag myself in...)

2nd Favourite Award: Physics
Not becos the tutor is cute... (Although in reality, he is... Nice smile he got there...)
But becos in physics I can slack, I don't have to worry about being called up to write on the board...
And another reason was becos physics tutorial was held only once every two weeks!!! Yeah!!!
And that I anticipated it was becos I really wanted to learn how to solve those bloody tough questions in the tutorials... Errm... Really!!!

Tied: Chemistry and Critical Thinking and Writing...
Becos both were equal in terms of the boring factor...
And for both, you cannot even turned your attention away for a single minute, or you will not be able to catch what they are talking about...
So no Zzzzz... No matter how tempting it is...


Hmmmnn...
But on a happier note...
My squirrel just called me on the phone!!!
All the way from Taiwan!!!
XD
So happy!!!!!
Rarararararararararayayayayayayayayayay!!!!!

WooooHoooOOOoooooo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home