Thursday, September 08, 2005

I'm Burned-Out... Well... Soon anyway...

Aarrgghh...

So many things... So little time...
Let's take a look at the number of things I need to do...

I need to:
1) Do up on my physics work-energy notes.
2) Do up on my differentiation and intergration maths notes.
3) Study and get that damn statics stuff right.
4) Do physics tutorial.
5) Do chemistry tutorial.
6) Do up on my chemistry notes.
7) Do my chemistry lab report (Oh no...)
8) Do my critical thinking and writing assignment on critique writing (@#$%#%@%#$#!?32...)
9) Do physics online assignment 3.
10) Do statics online tutorial 3.
11) Do statics online tutorial 4.
12) Get started on my position paper.

The list looks longer a few days ago, but thankfully I have managed to complete my physics circular-motion notes, my maths tutorial, my statics online tutorial 2 and my physics online assignment 3...
And actually, if you examine it more carefully, only 8 out of these are those which my school requires me to do...
The rest are my own personal "homework"...

Some of you may think that I'm very dumb to go and do extra things when I'm aready packed with stuff...
But you don't know how my brain works the way I do...

See...
My brain, like my "study" table (now an anything-also-put-on-top table) is very messy...
Loads of information all cluttered up, cramped into any space available...
So if I don't go and organised the important information in my brain, like the stuff I learned in school, I will mixed them up...
Especially if they are very similar (I remembered that I always confused the group 2 and group 7 elements of the periodic table, or with the organic compounds, or g-field and e-field etc... Errm... These are all school stuff, you can ignore what I wrote...)
And so if I don't go and gather these information and put them up neatly, I can forget about passing my exams...

Hence my personal notes...
The bad thing is...
I'm very slow...
And damn unproductive, especially in the afternoon, at home, after a heavy lunch...
I work very v e r y s l o w . . . . .
3 hours... Just to do the draft on my notes...
I think I shall performed much better at night or at school...
But I need my textbooks and JC notes which are at home!!!
And I don't want to lugged it all the way to school!!!
Too heavy aarrggg...
-____-;

And my school days doesn't end very early either...
Monday, I usually end at 12pm (yeah!!!) unless there's lab work, then it's 5pm...
Tuesday, I should end at 4pm, but I have the model class, which starts at 7.30pm and when I got home, it's about 10pm... No time to study, I'm too tired anyway...
Wednesday, on odd weeks, I finished school at 1pm (woohoo!!!) but on even weeks I ended at 5pm...
Thursday, 5pm...
Friday, 4pm...
You see!!! So late!!! Stupid timetable... But at least I have many breaks in between which I used to do my tutorials...
Come to think of it, YB very pitiful, cos he has the same timetable as me except that he has one extra module, thus he got few or no free breaks at all...
Hmmm... Suddenly I feel so blissful... haha...

But this will not do, although I have a weekend to help me to complete my stuff, my weekends are usually... Booked...
This weekend I have one JC gathering with my JC chemistry teacher as well...
Then I'm not too sure whether there's a gathering for my O week group too...
And also another model class on Sat...
Wah... So busy...

So no choice...
I actually did something which I've not been able to do nor dare to back in my secondary and JC days...
I began skipping my lectures...
So far, I have skipped my physics lecture cos I deemed it ineffective...
Go there to sleep if you have insomnia... Results guarantee...

Now I may be missing my maths and chemistry lecture too, if I'm really desperate for the extra time...
But I will never ever skipped my statics lecture... Becos I'm too behind to risk it!!!
So if I continued this way, I can don't come to school on wednesday at the odd weeks, and I can go home as early as 12pm on friday... That is, if I skipped my physics lecture only...
So friday and alternate wednesday can be my study days...
Sigh... I have become a mugger...
Even my post have became so boring...

Noooooooo.....
*slaps self* "Wake Up!!!"

-___-|||

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home