Monday, December 26, 2005

Sleepover

17th to 18th of December... (A bit late I know... But I lazy hah!!!)
Sleepover Cum X'mas Party Cum YL Birthday celebration!!!

We, gangst8rs, really do know how to multi-task...

:-P

We plan to meet at 1pm at HY's house...
Well, only JX came on time...
Actually, I would have arrived on time if I HAVE NOT FORGOT THAT BLOODY 178 DOESN'T GOES TO HY HOUSE!!!
*gasped*

So round and round and round it goes...
Keep circling in circles around Marsiling... (before that it went quite near to woodland causeway checkpoint, and I panicked a little, cos I didn't bring passport... haha)
It finally came to a rest at Woodlands bus interchange...
Thus I arrived at HY house, 15 minutes late...
But I'm still earlier than ZW, MF and YL...

We had Potluck... As a way of celebrating X'mas...
Me in charge of baking the cheesecake for YL birthday...
HY did the roasted chicken with some stuffing...
JX fried up some fried noodles...
While ZW, who came way way past our lunch time, came up with mash potato...
Then the rest (MF, YL and DR) have to buy some tibits, in which they OVER-BOUGHT...
(Next time you are only allowed 5 bucks instead of 15!!! Hmmpth!!!)
Yummy potluck although the food abit cold liao...

Then after potluck and after some crapping and chatting...
We decided to get ready to hit the town...
DR was already waiting for us at Orchard since he had something on in the afternoon with his army friends...
(Funny, why does he choose to be with his army friends when he has been seeing them for like, 5 times a week?!? Not sian ar?? Or is he Gay?? *I can hear MF's ahem-ing... Sorry, Private joke...*)

DR has been waiting for us since 5pm...
But we only left the house at 8pm...
Poor DR, too bad, who ask you to hang out with your army friends when we asked you out in the first place and then your army friends still haven't pay you back the money blah blah blah...
-_-
Anyway...
The reason why we need to take soooooo long to get ready was because we are a bunch of innocent young little girls without much experience in make-up so we just anyhow fumble along...
Not to mentioned some of them have zero experience in putting on mascara, eyeliner, etc...
And the frightening eyelash curler was so scary that it took dunno how long for them to get it done...
(Except for me cos it looks way too damn horrible and I'm not that brave to even try and attempted it... btw, my eyelashes can be curled just by using mascara... lalala so lucky...)

Finally, at 8.09pm, we got ready...
Our looks can be catergorised into three catergories...

Prom Dress Type:
YL and MF, looking so dressed-up with long flowing black skirts that reached their ankles (or floor in MF case, she forgot she is 1.4m not 1.8... juz joking MF)...
Their make-up, especially YL's, were quite bright and heavy, and well... Prom types... (maybe MF not so much la, but YL definitely is... Very shiny green eye colour she got there...)
With heels...
Lots of Big accesories... (you should see YL's... Woah, massive I say...)

Casual Type:
JX and HY...
Nothing more, nothing less...
Just a t-shirt and short demin skirt...
Earrings and maybe a tiny necklace...
Minimum light make-up...
Flats or kitten heels...

Chionging Type:
Me and ZW...
We look like we were both going pubbing or clubbing...
Me: a short tight demin skirt and baggy sleeveless shirt...
ZW: hipsters jeans ans sleeveless tee...
Chunky earrings...
Dark eye makeup with minimum face and lips makeup... (in fact I only did up on the eyes, leave the rest of the face clear, cos I dun like foreign stuff on my face)
Me flats while ZW heels cos I don't have any good pair of heels... The ones I owned, were either blister-causing or too-tall-for-my-mom-to-allow-me-to-go-out-wearing-it...

There we go...
Six pretty girls going out together... (don't puke... Don't Puke I Say!!! Gimme face!!!)
Hahaha... No wonder we turned many heads... (cos of our group size... not becos we pretty -_-;)

At Orchard...
We initially wanted to shop till we drop throughout the entire stretch of shopping malls...
But becos DR had walked all the way from one end (borders) to the other end... Back and forth and back and forth for infinite times...
We thus decided to be nice and all and award him with a coffee break at TCC, Cineleisure with minimum shopping on the way...
The little coffee break becomes a 3 hour supper time...
We ordered drinks... And 5 lovely delicious yummy oohlala cakes!!!
There's 2 different types of cheesecake, one blueberry or some sort cake, one brownie fudge and one thriple chocolate lining cake!!!

I'm Drooling and I Can't Stop!!!

*drip*
*drip*
*drip*

No that is not a female ghost crawling out of a bath tube which you see in a lot of the asian horro movie...
This is me and my saliva dripping all over the floor...

Dunno who came up with a brainwave...
We played a game called "Zhong Ji Mi Ma", which in English loosely translated by me means "The Mystery Number Game"...
One person will type a randonly choosen number on a handphone and start it off by saying "1 to 99"...
Let's assumes the number choosen is 35...

Person: 1 to 99

Player #1: Errm... 50!!!

Person: 1 to 50

Player #2: Eh... 24??

Person: 24 to 50...

Player #3: Aiyo... I choose.... 45...

Person: 24 to 45...

Player #4: Aiyah, let me cut it... 36!!!

Person: 24 to 36...

Player #5: Uh oh... So few number le... I take number 28...

Person: 28 to 36...

Player #1 (back to the first person if the number is still not called out yet...): Ooooh!!! I choose... Choose... 30!!!

Person: 30 to 36...

Player #2: Yikes!!! Yikes!!! 32!!!

Person: 32 to 36...

Player #3: OMG, omg... Only left 33, 34 ,35... Three numbers left!!! What should I choose???

Player #2: Hey, 'Kiap' Player #4 lar... Choose 34... Den either you or her kena le...

Player #3: Errm... Okay... 34!!!

Person: 34 to 36...

Player #4 becoming Suay Player: @#$$#^%%^@%^!#$%#$% (cos btw 34 and 36 only left 35, which is the choosen number...)

Then the player who got the choosen number, in our game, is not allowed to eat the cake!!! While the rest of the players can take One bite!!! (I think DR cheated a few times... Grrr...)

Hahahahaha... FUN!!! And really exciting...

Yummy Cake!!! Poor DR and ZW suay suay kena three times each in the beginning... Me later catch up, but it is after which I have sampled all of the cakes, and knew which are my favourites...

After the very heavy "supper" at TCC... We took a walk outside...
But sadly, it is already after 12 or 1am le... Very very very few shops were open...
We didn't do any shopping!!! Nooooo.....
Finally, nearing 2am in the morning...
We, especially me, became tired and decide to take cab home...
That's it... We only show TCC staff our very nice outfits and made-up face...
Darn, boring...

Back at HY house...
MF went back to her house le, which is like, a few minutes from HY's?? (Strange, she lived the nearest and yet her mom don't allow her to stay overnight... MF is like, 21 already lo... So old le, ur mummy still don't allow??)
DR and JX fell asleep soon in the living room, while me YL and HY attempted to stay awake...
No small feat considering my bedtimes are usually around 11pm to 12am... (although I do sometimes stayed up till 1 or 2am, but that's rare...)
Very *yawn* hard to stay *yaaaawn* awake...
We chat about school stuff, gossip, eat some tibits and for me, a cup noodle...
Lalala~
7am, cannot tahan, me flew to the bed and zzz right away...

All I can remember, is that HY house very cold, and JX is hogging up all the blanket which she stole from HY's bedroom...

A few hours later...
Me woke up at 11.55am...
The last one...
Hang around rotting in her bedroom, dinning table...
Our lunch-cum-tea (called tunch or lea) is yummy Laksa made by HY's aunt!!!
WoW!!! Yummy!!! Although quite spicy... Me keep gulping down cups of water...
By that time, DR has went home, and MF rejoined us again...

Great food, and my family later meet me up at Westmall for dinner at KFC!!!
It's really a Great Food Weekend...
Hahaha!!!

Wanna another sleepover!!!
I love hanging out with my friends!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home