Thursday, May 18, 2006

I have to confess...

I have an addiction...

A terrible addiction...

It's causing my family huge financial strain...

Now that my family could no longer support my addiction, I'm forced to give it up...

Now...

Many days later...

I'm suffering from terrible terrible huge withdrawal symptoms...

Ooooohhhh my mouth my mouth...
I cannot stop opening and closing it...
And my teeth!!!
It keeps chattering...
I have to bite something...
Bite... Oooooh I cannot stop biting...
My hands... My poor hands... They have been abused by those terrible teeth of mine!!!
My arms... My hands... My fingers... They can't stop shaking...
I cannot stop thinking about it...
I need them!!!

I need my addictive source!!! My vice!!!

Oh how I missed it!!!

I can hang on no longer!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I Need My Seaweed!!!

My Seaweed!!!

My source of destressing, crunchy, yummy, not-too-full delicious Seaweed!!!

Mommy why you don't want buy for me liao!!!!!!

Only increase by a few cents mah!!!!!

I want!!! Somebody save me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home