Saturday, May 27, 2006

The RESULTS are OUT on 27th of May!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOO...

I DON'T WANT TO KNOW!!!

Hey, I don't care if the Cap score I saw the other day is true or not, I just don't want to have anything to comfirm that!!!

I CANNOT SLEEP TONIGHT!!!

Hell, so many people have been reminding me that results are out on 27th...

Wah, you think I dunno meh???
Just becos I didn't mention anything about it doesn't mean I dunno it...

I may look 'Gong'... In fact, I Am 'Gong', but also not until like that mah...
I just don't want to think about it until The Day comes...
Just wanted to push it to the back of my head...

Which, unfortunately, not many people wanted to let me have my way, by constantly reminding me that particular piece of information...

"Eh, WS, do you know that the results are out tomorrow??"
"Hey, tomorrow our results out liao leh..."
"Hey, you scared anot?? Our results out tomorrow..."
"Think the results is out at 5pm..."

Yes, yes, yes and yes...
I know our results is out on the 27th of May 2006, and for common engin, it is at 5pm...

Okay?!?! I know liao!!! You open your eyes big big and read it here:

I Know When My Results Will Be Out Le!!!


Roooooaaaaarrrrr!!!!!

Now let my poor wounded soul have some peace...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home