Tuesday, August 15, 2006

First Day of School...

And I'm starting to feel bored of it already...

I am now currently typing this in E2 com lab, the second room...
Cos I have 4 hours to kill and there are absolutely nothing else for me to do!!!

Why am I so bored/sian/tulan/pissed/frustrated???

This is because I have very few friends in ME...
So far, the few I can think of are Beany, YiS, Nick, Gil, Iv...
And yet these people are either
1) Not close to me
2) Have their own groups of friends
3) Likes to pon lectures all the time

How to enjoy school without any friends?!?!

My good friends (esp those whom I've gotton closer to in CAC and Engin O Week Camps) are all in EE!!!
Mui!!! SEb!!! JL!!! WeeH etc etc etc!!!
So many of my Freshies also in EE, hah, need to find more demand for my supply of textbooks to sell... Hahaha...

Not to mention that my fellow relatives like to "pour cold water" at me about my choice...

"Why you so stupid go ME?? Sunset industry leh!!!"
"Aiyo you will get your hands dirty one!!!"
"Need to go down to construction site to build things one!!!"
"Not office work leh, must do a lot of hard work one!!!"
"EE is Better lar!!!"

AHEM!!!
Well excuse me it is my choice, and I hate to work in the stupid office anyway, thank you very much...
By the way Mechanical Engin does not equals to Civil Engin...
-_-;

Todae was also the first time (or one of the few rare times) that I ate all alone in the canteen myself...
Usually I would rather skip my lunch than to face the idea of eating alone...
But my hungry stomach wins this time...

So!!!
I have decided!!!
I will endure this no longer!!!
I shall pester/bug/stick like a leech to my friends regardless of whether they are in the same Engin as me or not...
I shall forced everyone to reveal their top secret timetable so that I can compare with mine to see who will be available for lunch/study/crap/hang out...
Muwhahahahahhaa.. No one shall escape from my claws...

I shall conquer whatever rubbish life throws to me and win!!!

1 Comments:

At 9:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

come get me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home