Thursday, September 21, 2006

Right now... I'm still in School!!!
In Com Lab at E2,...
See so hardworking...
I'm doing the Engin Visualisation and Modelling for tomorrow...
Must practice... Practice!!!
Because...
Unseen Tutorial tomorrow!!!
Yikes!!!

According to ah nick, he says it is a killer, damn...

Can I survive??

Anyway... Friday is Engin Day... Which means that any lessons in Engin after 12pm will be canceled!!!
Wuwhahaha!!! Great!!! Cos I got one lecture from 12pm-1pm, and a lab from 2pm-5pm...

So no more lab on Friday!!!
Wah, this makes it 2 weeks in a row without any labs...
So shiok... (although I know I will suffer in later weeks...)
Hmmm... My next lab will be on 6/10/06...
Kinda far away... Scarly later forget how to write fromal report liao...

Hmmm... This means that I will not need to come to school on Friday... But I don't really wanna miss Engin Day leh...
But than, on second thoughts, Engin day last year also a bit bo liao lar, I only like the food section...
Wuwhahahhaa...


Irrelevant note agin:

I want to eat sushi!!!
OMG I miss sushi soooo much...
Especially raw salmon...
What is it called arh?? Sahmi?? Sashmi?? Sasimi?? Sashimi??




Whatever... Someone go and catch some salmon lar...


Ohhh...

Time to go home and makan lor... Bye!!!

7 Comments:

At 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eng Day no Sch for me

So I think it will be a day for me to catch some sleep

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger averii said...

Yeah...
Can rest lor... Finally, a day where we no need to wake up so early!!!

I think alot of ME year 2 people also...
Hahaha...

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger Summergal said...

i'm eating sushi buffet end of this mth!!! Weeee!!!!

Muahhahaa~

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger Summergal said...

Oh.. Forgot to add that got unlimited sashimi oso~ =D

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger snoookems said...

hey...are you from lab group 2k2?

 
At 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah
I am also a ME 2

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger averii said...

No, I'm from lab 2L1

 

Post a Comment

<< Home