Monday, September 11, 2006

Back to History... My History...

Ohh!! Oh!!!

Busy I am in the past few days!!!

Arg!!! Now even I'm wondering when will I be able to finish writing all the other blog entries...

Anyway... I know some of my friends have been sort of pestering me to update!!! Update my blog!!!

Aiyo, let me slack a bit can??
Cos everytime I blogged about those major outings/activites/stuff that happens in my life, I can easily spend up to 3-4 hours writing about it...

Only impromto entries like the one I'm writing now needed less time, about one hour like dat...

I wanted to finish blogging on those past entries too, because I'm afraid that I will forget about it if too much time has passed...
But I have so much things to do!!!

Give me 9 days per week please!!!

But..... Just in case you are bored and are deciding whether to delete me from your bookmark and hopped onto other more frequently updated (but less interesting hahaha) blogs, let me give you a suggestion...

Go and RE-READ my archives!!!

If you haven't, Shame on You!!! Read them now...

You will be entertained for at least a month...

I have spent equally much effort writing about those entries in the past, so if you like reading my blog now, you will enjoy reading the older ones as well...
And if you don't like reading anything I wrote on this blog, errrrr go and read those past entries too and see if I can change you mind??

Yayaya... Enough crap, just read them now lar...
Be good boys and girls, go and slowly move you mouse to the right, scroll down a bit...
Scroll a little bit more down, scroll pass the Links, down the Previous Posts...
There, did you see it??

Archives...

Now click and enjoyed the journey into my history...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home