Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Ohhhh

Things are certaintly heating up...

Stuff that is gonna make me Real busy during my Study Break:
1) Study
2) Go library borrow textbooks or go internet to search for information severely lacking in the useless lecture notes that I have
3) Do up on my notes on all the stuff I have learn
4) Read the EIGHT readings allocated to my group by my dear tutor
5) Summarise EACH readings into THREE main points and post them in the forum
6) Rack my brains to come up with THREE questions for each of the readings and post them on the forum
7) TERM PAPER (aarrrgggghhhhhh)
8) Go crazy

Sian!!! I'm only 20!!! I'm too young to be boggled down by things like these...
Oh wait, 20 not young liao, it's only one year till adulthood...
Hmm... Means all the more I should enjoy my remaining months...

Maybe I should try acting like a
bumbly-brainless-reckless-nothing-is-more-important-than
-getting-rid-of-that-pimple-on-my-oily-face-clueless-teenager...

For example:
*Switch to Clueless Teenager Mode*

"Today I shall talk about my hair. My hair is getting longer liao. Especially my fringe! Yikes! So long. Cannot see properly leh. I nearly walked into the wall 7 times before my dear friend lend me her paper clip to clip my hair. So today for the first time, I can see what is the colour of the shirt she is wearing! Cos usually I can only see till waist-level, the rest all covered by my hair. Hmmm, she seem abit different leh, I thought she was supposed to have long hair one? Why suddenly short hair with fringe liao? Oh wait. Oppxz, I was wrong, haha, it is a different friend. Oh, don't tell me she is the one hanging around me all the time when I thought she was another friend? No wonder she doesn't reply back when I call out the other name. Blah. I think I should cut my fringe, or should I change my entire hairstyle instead? I dunno leh, I think I wanna get a different hairstyle this time, but than I like this hairstyle very much. But I also bored of this hairstyle liao. Oh dear I think I shouldn't cut becos I scared my new hairstyle very ugly. Then die lor."


*Switches back to Sarcastic-and-a-little-bit-Siao Mode*

OEI, Wake up lar... I know you sleeping!!!
Eh, don't worry, I won't write in this retard manner...
Cos at this rate, I'll most probably be sleeping myself as I write it...

But I still wanna talk about my hair, I don't care...

This is how my hair looks like now:

If any one of you happen to walk past me and I did not say "hi" or anything, you know why now...
(Unless I don't really know you in the first place)
Shake me by the shoulders and only than I will notice you, really...

Don't shake too hard...


On a irrelevant note:

To the writer of ChillyCraps from the Department of Crappy Engineering...
Hey!!! How come you know my name?!?!

Don't tell me-----

*turn around frantically*
Ah-hah!!! I saw something!!!

Isn't that Siao Star hiding behind the pillar??
Aiyah, you hired Siao Star to spy on me right...
No wonder lar, cos Siao Star always place tracking device on all of the people she knew, that's why know so much gossip current events...
(strikethrough is so fun)

Buwhahahahaaaa... JK JK...
(SiaoStar is gonna *faint* again rigggght...)

Now let me see if I can spot any guy with:
1) the silly blue artist hat
2) ash-brown hair
3) red rosy cheeks
4) grinning ear-to-ear as though as he have just won the lottery

5) no eyebrown... Hmmmm...
Oei, how come his eyelashes like longer then mine??

Time to sleep!!!

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 6:57 AM, Blogger chillycraps said...

arghhh!!

where else can i hide in school??

no leh, I dunno siao star, oh maybe you can intro her to me =)

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Summergal said...

HAHA!! WS.. i tink u r getting funnier by e day.. n lamer too... lol..

The xiaostar hiding behind the pillar thing is damn funny lor!! Muahahhahaa!!!

And sorry to pour cold water... but u had ur name published in the prev post lor... =X

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger averii said...

Oppz...

But I wrote it in reverse leh... Haha okie...
But he knew not only my name, but how I look like too!!! Gah...

Hmmm...

Is that a blue hat I see somewhere behind me now??

Take Cover!!! Take COver!!!

*disappears from sight*

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger chillycraps said...

I should be the one taking cover...

Year one I already know who you are liao~

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger averii said...

*Peeps from under the table*

Year 1??

Were we ever in the same class/lab/camps before??

*Run to the girls' toilet*

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger chillycraps said...

cannot drop too many hints...

 
At 12:00 AM, Blogger Xiaostar said...

HahaZ you want to know who he is ah~??? Next time I show you photo~

Oh wait...maybe not lar later his turn to freak out how~ I just made tstar freak out a few days ago lei...~

HahaZ~ *faint*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home