Monday, September 18, 2006

Today I learn a new trick...
Strikethrough!!!

Now it is clear... Now it is Not!!! Muwhahahahaha... Yeah, can you see the words properly?? Bet you can't!!! Well you sure can't now!!!

Wheeeee this is so fun... I can strike strike strike... You will probably get cross eye reading these... Yeah!!! Baa Baa Black Sheep have you any wool?? Yesh sir yesh sir I got three bags full!!! Since only three bags, this shows that there are not enough wool going around!!! Hence I shall charge you more expensive for the limited supply of three bags of wool!!!

Okie, can see I am getting more bo liao already...


Hmmm... Let me see if I can let my imagination run...

The Story

Once upon a time, there live a small little girl by the name of Ihsnaw...
After years of watching her neighbours and elder brother practicing kung fu all day long, she wanted to learn as well becos she was a very curious little girl...
So, one afternoon, she approach her brother, Iuhezs, and beg him to teach her some martial arts...

Ihsnaw: Kor kor!!! Kor kor!!! Please please can you teach me those punch punch and kick kick which you always did to that shortie who lived by the river the other day?!?

Iuhezs: Wad?? No!!! Little girls don't fight!!! Now don't disturb me and go play with you dolls!!!

Ihsnaw: But I no more dolls liao!!! They are headless le, and no more hands and legs liao!!! See!!! *shows him the mutilated dolls*

Iuhezs: Gah!!! Just what have you been doing to your dolls!!! Take them away!!! Horrible!!!

Ihsnaw: I practicing on them mah... The way you always practice on the kor kor and di di next door... But then, dunno why doll doll keep breaking leh...

Iuhezs: You are sick!!! *shakes his head and walks away*

Ihsnaw: You are mean!!! I shall go and asked other people to teach me!!!

Ihsnaw walked away... But she was one determined kid... So she went to the next guy she saw, Iuhiy...

Ihsnaw: Iuhiy kor kor, can teach me how to kick kick and punch punch??

Iuhiy: Shhh... I busy... Don't disturb...

Ihsnaw: But you are not doing anything mah...

Iuhiy: Who say I not doing anything huh?? Huh huh huh?? I am thinking!!!

Ihsnaw: Think?? Think what??

Iuhiy: Thinking of serious stuff lar... Now go away and don't disturb me...

Ihsnaw: But but...

Iuhiy: Go away before I bite you arh!!!

Ihsnaw: *runs away*

Despite being shaken from the experience, Ihsnaw still did not give up... She went to the next guy holding a calculator and punching furiously into it... It was Obuy...

Ihsnaw: Wah!!! Obuy kor kor!!! You have very strong fingers leh!!! Look you have made a dent in your calculator le!!! Teach me can??

Obuy: 3x3=9, 9+17.50=26.50, 35-26.50=8.50!!! 8.50!!! $^@^&@$^%@^&

Ihsnaw: What did you just say?? A new language??

Obuy: *finally noticing her* No

Ihsnaw: Oh, than can you teach me how to kick kick and punch punch??

Obuy: No

Ihsnaw: Hah?? Why not??

Obuy: I busy

Ihsnaw: Busy with what??

Obuy: Calculating

Ihsnaw: Calculating what??

Obuy: Numbers

*silence*

-_-;

Ihsnaw: Oh never mind, I go ask someone else

Obuy: Ok, bye

Ihsnaw walked away, feeling a bit down, but still not out... She spied another guy, Nilnuj eating an apple and walked towards him... Remembering her past experience, she decided to asked him if he was free first...

Ihsnaw: Nilnuj kor kor, are you free??

Nilnuj: Free?? No of course not lar!!! I'm not free, I'm priceless!!! Hahahaha...

Ihsnaw: (-_-;) Errr... That is not what I mean... I meant are you not busy right now??

Nilnuj: Sure, I am not busy right now?? What is it that you want??

Ihsnaw: Yeah!!! Can you teach me how to kick kick and punch punch??

Nilnuj: You already know how to kick liao what...

Ihsnaw: I do??

Nilnuj: Ya lor... You always kick football what!!! Hahahaha!!!

Ihsnaw: Arg!!! Stop being so lame!!!

Nilnuj: Lame?? No what, I got perfectly fine legs!!! Hahahahaa...

Ihsnaw: ...

Leaving the still laughing Nilnuj, Ihsnaw walked on and on and on till her legs were tired and could walk no more...
She sat down on a rock and think about who will be willing to teach her martial arts...
Suddenly, she heard a soft chanting...

"Om-mani-peh-mei-OM!!!"

She turned around and saw who else but her friend Iefiem doing her daily rounds of chanting... Besides her was Gniliy, eating her 7th meal of the day... Sitting somewhere behind them were the rest of her friends, Iewoahz who was chit-chatting with Niyiuh, Uixaij who was eating char siew and Ilnaw who was stoning, as usual...

Happily, Ihsnaw went to join them... And being the complain-queen of the group, she did her usual stuff...

Niyiuh: Hmm... Aiyo, why must you go and learn how to kick kick and punch punch?? Siao arh...

Iewoahz: Eh, are you sure you enough strength anot??

Uixaij: Meiasj jdsnglkl sdnfbkj *mouth full cannot speak properly*

Ilnaw: ...

Gniliy: Yummy, I think I want to buy another one...

Iefiem: Bu Sing!!! Bu Neng!!! Bu Ke Yi!!! Om-mani-peh-mei-OM!!!

Faced with such tremendous disapproval, Ihsnaw was very sad... Dejected she sat by the river and watched the fish swam by...
She took off her shoes and dangled her feet in the water, feeling the cool water flowing over them...
Soon, tired from all the walking, she fell asleep...

OUCH!!!

Ihsnaw woke up with a yell... Something was biting her toes!!! She sat up and saw to her horror, the ugliest, fatest, most dull-looking fish she ever saw!!!
And it was biting her toes!!!

Ihsnaw: OEI!!! My toes are not Fish Bait lar!!!

The fish ignore her, and continue nibbling her toes...

Ihsnaw: ARG!!! It is very painful!!! HIIIIAAAAYYIIIAAAAKKKKK!!!

In one swift motion, Ihsnaw delivered a straight and fast and forceful punch, straight onto the face of the fish...

PUNCH!!!

A great and powerful martial arts master was passing by and saw her punching the fish... Seeing that she has great potential, he decided to make her his disciple and taught her everything he know...

Happily, Ihsnaw managed to get what she wants...

As for the fish, it is now called Luo Han...

The End

Okie, I am truely bo liao...

P/s: Can you guess who are the those people I was writing about?? Hahahaha...

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 10:23 PM, Blogger Jelmer said...

Ha.. quite obvious who are the characters leh...

And u very free hor...

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger Summergal said...

Wa liao.. u really damn BO LIAO lor!!!

ahahaha... I agreed wif some of e character's roles... but y 7th meal of e day?!!! Bish!

To think i impart to u e strike-thru skill lor!! Hmmpfh!!

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger averii said...

Eh... Actually I not very free one... Just that I very kind, want to provide entertainment for you all...

Buwhahahhahaaa...

Yesh, 7th meal of the day!!!

 
At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

where is jc?

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger averii said...

Jc is currently in disguise...
Hence cannot find him...

 
At 6:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

look behind u.































and u wont see me,


























cos im e master of smoking out.

 
At 9:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dao chi yi you.....

 
At 1:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha this post is v v lame la.. ha! but v cute~ u actually have the time to come up with this story line! haha clever huh~ =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home