Thursday, September 14, 2006

It doesn't takes much to make me happy...

Today...

I saw a total of 4 shuai ge...


Four leh!!! In Engin some more!!! That's almost like striking the lottery!!!


Hahahahaaa...


And I am so happie...


Unfortunately, it doesn't take much to make me unhappie too...

No matter how long I have tried, I just doesn't seemed to be able to get the correct answers for my tutorials...

And some of my tutors are lousy...

(Today, I have my Thermodynamics tutorial... I came out of the classroom with just as much questions marks as I did when I entered it... I need smart friends...)


Hope I can see even more shuai ge tomorrow to lift my mood...


Arg... Sian... I was supposed to put a sad photo of myself, only to realise that I have none!!!

This is Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil, See No Evil...

In case you are wondering, I'm the one in the middle...

Buwhahahahaaaa... I look like a frog...

10 Comments:

At 10:27 PM, Blogger Jelmer said...

Ha... u saw me today!!

Included as one of the 4??

Lol.. just joking. Don't puke!

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger averii said...

Ya, *cough* yah, ahem, errmmm... Ya, correct lar, you are one of them *cough cough cough*

*foams at mouth*

Buwhahahahahaa...

 
At 12:46 AM, Blogger Summergal said...

lol... wah.. u so lucky!! i haven seen any for the past 3 sems!! haha!! i wanna move to engin liao~!! lolx...

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger WuMingXiaoZi said...

So many guys in engine everyday, only 4 in can make it up to ur standards ah? sad case leh like this...

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger chillycraps said...

hear no shuai ge, speak no shuai ge, see no shuai ge...

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger averii said...

Hahahahaaa...

My standards very high wor!!!
I have good taste...
Muwhahahaa!!!
(I can hear YL laughing now...)

Actually got quite a number of decent looking ones...
Just that you ermmm have to open your eyes big big and see beyond their lack of grooming/style/variety of clothes etc...

Aiyo...

 
At 1:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha...i aso want to see shuaiges more often! so can motivate myself to go school! biz guys quite little la! sian diaox. go school totally not interesting. sigh. maybe shld go engin eat more often. YL pei wo! haha

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger tstar said...

sorry to disturb...
aimeimei: aimei? is that you?!

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger averii said...

Yesh!!! That is her!!!

You guys know each other?!?!

 
At 12:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

she is my JC classmate!!! oh wow... looks like everybody knows everybody else... darn, this is in sociology.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home