Saturday, September 09, 2006

It's so late...

And I'm still up doing my Lab Report...

Once again, it's another formal report...
All of us have to do 4 formal reports...
And mine was all lumped together!!!
So it means that last week, this week, and the two weeks after this, I will be doing Formal Lab Report!!!
(Unless of cos, a break comes in between... I remember we have two weeks without labs, wondering when will it be my turn...)

Actually, I have 1 week to do my report, so why the hell am I still staying up??
Especially when I have to wake up berri berri early tomorrow!!!

Well... It is becos of tomorrow's activities, which is why I'm rushing my report now!!!
Cos I know that I will not have any time to touch on my study stuff the whole day...

What is tomorrow's activities??
Tell you after tomorrow...

Cos it's supposed to be a secret...

Shhhh...

Anyway, I like today's lab...
(From now on, all friday's or any days near fridays will be my Lab Blog Entry...)
(Becos I like to complain...)

Cos I Got A New Lab Partner!!!

*Screams in delight*

Todae, my lab was at EA-02-21...
I was thinking, hmmm the level two at EA?? Wasn't it supposd to be a study area??
Got place for labs meh??

But Yenl tell me that there's a door at the very end, besides the toilet, and inside is where my lab will be held...
Oh, okie, so I followed her advice...
True, enough, when I got off at level two, I saw a sort-of corridor, with two doors at the sides and one big door in front...

The two side doors were not 02-21, so skip...
The main door looks promising though...
Looks very Lab-by type... So I walked towards it with great confidence...
And nearly got knock backwards when the door refuses to open...

Wah!!! I guess I was travelling too fast liao...
Initial momentum = final momentum...
So assuming this was an ideal world:
mv1 = mv2
Since my mass doesn't changed, it becomes:
v1 = v2

So with whatever speed I hurled myself at the door, I encounter an elastic collision of the same speed back!!!

I tried the door again... Just in case something wrong with my fingers and I did not managed to turn the knob or what...
But darn... It was really locked!!!

Starting to panic liao...

I turned around, wondering what to do as the lab starts in 5 minutes time...
And then, it was there, I saw him...

The soon-to-be-my-future-lab-partner!!!

He looked at me and I stare back...
(I wasn't very good at starting conversations... Usually I will just wait for the other person to begin before I take over and start yanking away...)
Finally he initiated conversation by saying "Eh, are you in group 2L1 (our subgroup)??"

"Yup!!!"

"Doing the C1 right??"

"Yup yup!!! That door was locked leh..."

"Hmmm... I think got another door on the other side..."

Hurray!!! My life-saver...
We found the correct door at the other end, besides another toilet too, and went in...

When I saw my ex-nerdy lab partner, I realised that the space besides him was occupied...
So he has a lab partner already...

Darn... Did I just got dumped??

Like the repeat of the first week, nearly all the places are taken up by the early birds...
So I took the one at the very back, placing the opposite direction...
My soon-to-be-future-lab-partner also followed me behind...
I think his lab partner also dumped him for another one, becos seconds later, he said "I be your lab partner ok??"

I couldn't be more happier...

Finally!!!
A lab partner whom I can talk to, laugh with, and chit chat nonsense throughout...
Although he wasn't as smart as my ex-lab partner, I don't really care anyway...

I prefer a chatty and friendly one over a brainy but silent-except-when-asking-teacher one...

For once, I kinda have fun during lab...
It's been a long time since I have fun...

The last time I enjoyed myself during lab was when Ven was still in the same common engin like me, and in the same class...
So for all our labs, we were partners!!! In both Sem 1 and 2...
Crapping sessions!!!

Come to think of it...
It wasn't that long ago... I mean Sem 2 was only 5 months back??

Must be that ex-nerdy lab partner of mine making my labs seemed like an eternity...

Good night!!!

P/s: I talk to another guy who is in the same lab group as me, on my way to pass up last week report... (He direct me to the correct floor, I got ermmm lost again??) Eh, can't believe he recognised me, cos I can barely tell one guy from the other... Mech Engin too many guys liao...

But I'm not complaining... Heeheehee...

2 Comments:

At 6:53 AM, Blogger chillycraps said...

wow it's another lab entry~!

come to think of it, I prefer formal report, cos most of the time the formal report doesn't differ from the log report, and you have one whole week to do it! (plus your group is always doing the same set as mine, you could have you know, ermm interact with someone from my group =P) Anyway the real killer is that our log reports are all lumped towards the back, which means we are in the heat of everything and still need to pia log report within 24hrs!!

anyway, next tuesday I have no lab and no visualisation lecture, no school~! yay engin also has 4 day week..

 
At 11:38 PM, Blogger averii said...

Hey~ A four day week is always possible...

Cos through careful and detailed planning (plus a few errr... missing lectures), I also have a four day week!!!

Yeah... Somehow, a 4 day week schedule looks nicer than a 5 day one...
Gives you more motivation to be in Engin...

Haha, if ermm someone from your group =P wanna discuss formal lab report with me, I welcome that anytime... Hahahah!!!

Think me and my frens wanna do some friendly "report-tips-exchanging" soon...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home