Saturday, August 27, 2005

Modelling Classes...

Remember the Korean women I wrote about on Matriculation day??
Well, remember the class she told me about??
Hey, I've just attended it, twice...
Along with a certain friend who do not wished to be named...
Why?? Cos she was embarrassed...
What is there to be embarrassed about it??
Some lady just asked me to go for her modelling class what...
And I dragged her along lor...
So actually, it's nice to be tall, apart from being able to breathe in fresher air than the rest...

The first class I went to was on Tuesday, 16th August, while the second was on 20th...
Cos the classes were held every Tuesday and Saturday...
On the first day...
Class starts at 7.30pm...
My last lesson ends at 2pm...
Wah, 5 and a half hour...
What to do??
Well, I did the unimagined...
I go and crashed into another 2 hour lecture!!!

Physics lecture some more...
And I havent eaten my lunch yet...
So hungry was I that I pounced on both YH's and WeiB's food the moment I saw them...

"Huh?? Me so hungry you all still dare to eat in front of me?? Take that!!! I shall EAT your food!!! MUhahahahahahahahahhahahahah...."

Ok lar, actually they very kindly offered their food to me when they saw how hungry my eyes roamed to what they held in their hands... Not to mentioned that I have a very heavy bag with me, which I can throw at them if they do not... Errm... I mean they let me eat lar, voluntarily...

During the two hour lecture, I tried to pay attention...
But unfortunately, my stomach refuses to allow me to do so...
So I used other methods of distraction...
Namely, by playing the "Minesweeper" game at Msn with one of WeiB's friend, using my dear Broz laptop which he offered to let me play in case I get really bored...
See?! What a nice brother I have...
Errmmm.... Not talking about the one I have at home... Hahaha...

Then after winning the game (Hey I can win hor!!! Beany, wait for my rematch!!!), I started drawing/daydreaming/sleeping to pass time...
Finally, the torturous lecture ends...
And I accompany YH to YIH so that he can accompany me for a little while before that certain friend of mine finished her lecture...
On the way...
We meet AM, Jul and that certain friend of mine!!!
Wow, by chance!!!
So poor YH have to continue on his own (Sorry!!!) while we made our way to Munchie Monkey!!!
There, JiH, JuH and WY, who were on their way to YIH, meet us too...
Then, we saw YL and her friend entering the cafe...
Afterwards it was Jen!!!
Wow!!!
Freakly Coincidence!!!

After lunch, me and that certain friend loiter around YIH, while waiting for 7.30pm to come...
Wait wait wait...

Finally...
We walked towards our destination...
But, we got lost halfway...
Called the person in charge...
Walk walk walk...
Got lost again...
.....

Super pai seh, but no choice, called that person again...

When we got to that place, a sort of dance studio (led by the person in charge, we are too dumb to find it ourselves), we saw that there are about 20+ people in there...
Wah...
From what we have heard, there are people from NUS, from NTU and even working adults!!!
And all of them are sooooo tall...

Suddenly I felt so small...

Anyway, since me and that certain friend were newbies (the class actually started quite long ago), we have to start everything from the basics...
Like learning how to stand, for instance...
So we were confined to the wall...
Stand with our backs plastered to the walls...
Shoulders back and glued to it as well...
( '___' )
After standing for 10 minutes, my back and legs start to ache liao...
I'm beginning to cramp as well...

After what seemed like hours, the teacher (whom I suspect is a model herself) started to teached us some basic steps of walking...
Since me and that certain friend of mine didn't went for the first few lessons, it is sort of like a crash course for us...

Teacher (very softly): Now walk... With your toe pointing forward, rock your hips, brushed against your knees mumbled mumbled...
Me and certain friend: ?????

Do not, I repeat, Do Not Underestimate Models...
Never in my whole life did I feel how tough it was to walk (other then when I first begin walking at 1 year old)...

And I'm not even in heels yet!!!

I took the first step...
I nearly stepped and tripped across my own feet...

We looked like a pair of elephants standing and walking upright on two feet...
Freaking Clumsy-Looking...
*Step*
*Step*
*Step*
*ouch*
*Step*
*Step*
*whoa*
*Step*
*oops*

Thank goodness we managed to improve our walking...
(Otherwise I wondered whether they will kicked us out or not)
At the end of the class, my entire back was aching...
Owww... But on the other hand, I felt that my posture has improved!!!
Yay!!! So now I looked taller!!!
So maybe I am 1.73m after all..
Muwhahahahahaha...

On the day of my second class, I was on a date with my little squirrel...
We went to watched the movie "Land of The Dead"...
Let me tell you...
Watch it on an empty stomach...
Bring along a huge jacket/bag/stuff with you as well, so that you can cowered behind it when the need arises...
It is bloody disgusting...
Bloody violent...
Bloody gross...
Bloody vulgar...
Bloody gruesome...
Bloody Repulsive...
Well...
Bloody bloody...

I'm not going to watch another M18 movie again!!!

So in the middle of our date, my little squirrel accompany me to school...
He actually told me not to worry about him, that he will find something to do...
^___^ *see how nice my little squirrel is??*

This time, the class was much harder...
We have to do YOGA?!?!
Huh?!?!
Wah...
Imagine me, a very stiff person, attempting to reach my toes and all those stretching...
Nearly Mission Impossibe...
And I was wearing a skirt!!!
I have to do all those near-impossible (for me anyway) poses in a skirt?!?!?
Thus I "Zao Geng" liao...
Lucky no guys around...
>__< ;

After the very back-breaking yoga, we practiced walking again...
In heels...
We also learned how to pose, different types of poses, learned how to turned, different types of turns etc...
Which is why I strongly reinforced this point:
Do Not Underestimate Models!!!
It is Freaking Hard to be One!!!
(If you can get passed the height requirements in the first place)
Models Have Very Strong Spines!!!
(Mine nearly broke)
They have very strong cheeks muscles as well...
I couldn't even bring myself to smile after all those yoga sessions...

Sigh...

Must try harder!!!
Must have more confidence!!!
And must get my walking, in heels, right as we have to performed!!!
In Munchie Monkey!!!
On Sep 15?? 16??
Wanna see me??
Hee...

Have to buy tickets, and I would probably only have less than 15 seconds of fame...

Wish me luck!!!
(I need it badly... And probably large doses of confidence will helped too...)

(Actuallt that certain friend of mine told me not to tell anyone... Well... I didn't, I only blog about it!!! Hahaha, not exactly opening my mouth ya...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home