Thursday, September 22, 2005

MF's 21st Birthday Chalet and WWW...

The chalet was from 26th to 28th of August...

Yayaya, I know, I'm far more then just a bit too late...
But busy wad... And nowadays I have a huge problem with procrastination...

Ok, so here's goes...

It happened on a dark and stormy night...
The raging wind howls and drops of water fell onto my face, warning me of the preceding rain...
It was cold...
Very cold...



-_-


Hey, it WAS cold on the bloody bus I'm taking to Woodlands Bus Interchange ok?!
Hahahaha...
Alright, I'm telling the truth this time...
The chalet happened on Friday, where my last lecture ends at 4pm...
(Back in those days, I am still very guai, aka obedient, so I did Not skipped the lecture... Hmmm... Come to think of it, that was not too long ago...)

Errm... Anyway after that lecture, where I fell asleep like the rest of my fellow uni-mates, I rushed to take the internal shuttle bus which would take me to the 963 busstop...
I took internal bus B...
Bad mistake...
I should have taken C...
But then I was very innocent (and ignorant), so I just blindly follow YS up onto that bus and into the crowd...
Bloody cramp...
I was late, so no choice lar...

When the bus reached YIH, I squeeze my way through and jumped off the bus...
Big mistake #2...
I forgot that, at a height of 1.71m (or was it 1.73?), my head was errrm not low at all...
So when I alight the bus, the stupid freaking piece of metal/device/machine/movable stuff that connects the door to the bus was so low that I hit my head on it...

Imagine:
Me leaping through the door...
Gliding through the air...
All in perfect projectile motion...

When suddenly, my head knocked against that THING, causing me to change my velocity and displacement to vertically downwards, and landing on the floor in a very ungraceful method...
And I even mumbled a very audible "Ouch"...

No wonder I hear muffled laughter behind...


AHEM...
Ok, after that unfortunate incident, I quickly strode to that busstop and managed to catch 963 just in time...
But the bus journey was zzzzz.....
45 minutes...

At causeway point, meet up with HY and ZW, ate some Macs, got psycho by them into buying snacks from Beard Papa (Very very very DeliciouS!!! *slurrps*) before we took another 45 minutes bus to tampines, and another bus to pasir ris...

What the zzzzz.....

At the pasir ris costa sands chalet (not the downtown east), we quickly get the keys and went off in search for our room...
It was at the very very end!!!
Nearly got lost if it wasn't for ZW who lead us there...

Then when we reached our chalet...
We gaped at it...
It was very... Ominous...
Pitch dark inside...
Very slowly and carefully, we insert the key in...
We turned the key...
And attempted to pushed the bloody door open...
("#!!?#%%^#$^" says me... "Bloody door kena stuck!!!")
"Crrreeeeaaaaaakkkk"
The door finally screeched opened...
We enter...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And the lights suddenly went out without a sound!!!
We screamed and ran out of the room!!!
Only to realised that the lights went up again!!!
*GASPED*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
If you have been paying attention right from the start, you would have realised that The Lights Were Not Bloody Switched On In The First Place!!!
Where got people enter a chalet right after checking in and the lights switched on??
Bwhahahahahaha...
Just checking whether you are really reading or just scanning through...

-_-

Ok, enough...
After we put down our stuff and got our wallets ready, we set off again...
Go where??
Go marine parade mall lor... To buy the bbq stuff...
There got Giant, so stuff very cheap...
BUT...
In the end we took a cab back...
Very dumb leh, we spent over $20 on cab fees where we could have bought the stuff at downtown east Cheers, paying only a little bit more...
AARRGGGHHH

I think I study too much...

But Giant was well... Giant...
So many things!!!
But then, we had a great time shopping for groceries, and YL even joined us in the middle...
And I'm the official secretary-cum-accountant for this event...
So you can see me carrying ZW's notebook around, taking notes of the prices, making calculations etc...
What will my group do without me?? *smirks*

*bish*
eerrgghhhh, kena boxed by ZW, HY and YL...

After shopping, me and YL were acting rather childish...
Since we have loaded our stuff onto the shopping cart, we keep playing with it...
I started first by whizzing around, hanging by the side of the cart...
Then YL also wanted to play, so I pushed the cart, with her hanging onto it...
Very funny, cos I keep running and pushing and YL was like nearly screaming (due to the excitment I hope)...

Then she "volunteered" to push me around, which I politely decline of course...

Hahaha... Then off we go in the cab...
And back to our chalet...

It was pitch dark...
Sigh... I think I'm gonna scare myself silly...

Anyway, we got hungry...
So we go Cheers to buy some instant noodles and coffee...
Then we hang around the tables outside Mac to chat chat chat...
After which we went back to our chalet to chat chat chat again...
But aiyah, I'm very lousy...
I think I'm the first to fall asleep again...
zzzzz.....

The next day...

Let me think for a moment...
Now what the hell did we do??
Geez... I've completely forgotten...

Eh, wait, it's coming back...
Ok, so first, ZW and YL went off for their job training at a restaurant in a hotel...
Then me and HY hang around in the room...
HY attempting to sleep while I attempting to do my CTW homework... (Hence the grade)
Afterwards, very bored, we took a nice walk around pasir ris park...
We also blew some balloons and hangs them up around the chalet...
Then realising that we lacked some satay sticks and sorts, we ran around searching for them...

When we begin to bring the stuff out for bbq, my little squirrel choose this time to arrive at the chalet...
He had walked all the way from pasir ris mrt station to here, with the help of his little map...
(There's shuttle bus!!! And it's free!!! -_-; )
Only to realised that he had arrived at the wrong chalet...
So there I was, waiting and waiting and waiting at the front entrance of the chalet...
Finally he arrived somewhere near the bicycle rental station...
I told him to stay put while I got get him...
But alas my little squirrel refuses to listen and ran off!!!
-_-|||
But he managed to find his way back to the bicycle rental shop...
And his ears get swollen after that.....

When we arrived back at the chalet, MF and WL and YokeT have arrived...
A few more while later, more of MF's friends from the buddhist society came too...
So it begins...

Well... When I first thought of how MF's friends would be like, I imagine a bunch of nerdy guys mumbling prayers, quoting sentences from the buddhism scripture or something like that...

( '_')
('_' )

That's me shaking my head btw...

Wrong...
Imaged dashed...

They are just a bunch of kids (17 yr olds, juniors of MF, only one senior came,), crapping around and playing with POKER CARDS some more...
I thought there's something in the scriptures that says something like 'No to gambling' whatsoever huh?!

One guy even brought his guitar along...
If not for MF, I would have thought he belongs to Christain Society instead...

A bunch of kids...
What apt description except for a few helpful and more considerate ones...
Her senior was very very nice!!! Cos he helped out with the fire-building and cooking ...
And he even bought a Chocolate cake, yet he did not asked us to pay for it!!!
^_^
Another of those rare few helpful ones was... ahem... MF's admirer!!!
Wow!!!
I give him 4 stars (out of 5)!!!
Very helpful, very considerate, very thoughtful, very nice!!!
MF!!! Take him!!!

Why is he so nice??
Cos he is one of the rare few who bothered to
1) Help to bbq
2) Packed up
3) Thank me for organising
4) Apologise to me for some party crashers!!! (He feels angry too, that those idiots came)

In the middle of the bbq, came a few more of MF's friends, unannounced...
Two of them even want to stay overnight for the chalet (Hell NO!!!), and they gobbled up the food like they are some hungry ghosts or what...
S***, if you wanna eat, Pay UP!!! We don't run a charity here!!! The rest have to pay 5 bucks, while the organisers have to pay double or triple!!!
What the #$%&!!!!!
Poor ZW and YL, cos they haven't came back for the job training, and the food we left for them (initially quite a lot) were being eaten up by those hungry ghosts floating around the table...
Trying to eat the food without us noticing huh?! Too bad I got placed some spys by the tables, i.e: my EYES...

Damn them...
*bishbishbishbishbishbishbishbishbishbishbishbishbishbishbishbishbishbishbishbishbishbishbishbishbishbishbish*

So when ZW and YL came back, all they got were a few miserable piece of chicken wings, nuggets,marshmallow and dunno what else is there...
And the food has become cold... Sigh...
Poor things...
The job training they went to was actually Job-On-Training...
Meaning they were actually Working!!! And they learn while they work!!!
And yet they weren't being Paid!!! For 7 hours of Work!!!
I H A T E this kind of training method...
It seemed to me that the restaurant were exploiting them!!! By making them work under the pretense of training and yet not paying them for it!!!
Stupid F%^&!?$ Restaurant in a Hotel in Orchard Road... (Not Hilton, I think...)

Back to topic...
After some time, one of MF's friends came back...
Why??
Simply becos he had missed the last mrt home, so need to take cab but no money...
No problem, DR very kind and rich nowadays, so he offered to lend him the money...
There, problem solved, no??

NO
That kid still sit down there, on the chair like he owned it, and chit chat with MF, drinking our precious water...
'Never mind,' I thought, he's probably tired, let him rest a while...
Unfortunately that 'awhile' becomes almost an hour...
And that MF!!!
Why do you have to keep talking to him!!!
Not just any normal talking wor... More like a Mother advicing her Child talk!!!
Seriously, if I hear any more "But your Safety Is My Responsibility" shit, I'm gonna stuffed the leftover stale food into her mouth...
Bloody Hell!!! I know you are like a mother to us and to the rest of your friends, I know you like being one, but for goodness sake, can you stop acting like one 24/7???
And stop repeating the phrase "But your Safety Is My Responsibility" crap for the hundredth time...
Saying it over and over again WILL NOT make it come true...
It is his own freaking responsibility to take care of himself, not you!!!
AAARRRGGGHHH
I thought it was very late liao huh?? So why don't you get your butt off the chair and out of that door!!!
And that kid even want MF to accompany him, and he wants someone else to ACCOMPANY MF herself...
*Pukes*
Come on lar, I have walked back and fro to that busstop where you will be going, at night, all by myself too, and you can't?? *snickers*
In the end, after watching them continuing their 'Mother-Son' talk, I could take it no longer...

"Oi!!! If you are going to talk like this all night long, you no need to take the Cab home liao. You can just take the Morning bus home!!!"

...
Finally both of them get my hint...
HY volunteered to accompany them, probably scared that if I did the job, I'll murdered that guy on the way there...

There...
Tempers does do wonders...

3rd day...
It's Wild Wild Wet Day!!!
Cos ZW got complimentary tickets!!!
So we get to go for free!!!

Well...
Some of the rides were pretty good, like the U-shape thingy, where you can experience near free-fall feeling!!!
WoW!!! Physics!!!
But unluckily, I did not lift my butt high enough, so I hit my spine on the slide...
Hurts sia~
Hope I won't get any serious injuries...

Then there's the Lazy pool, where there are Waves at some point inside the lazy pool!!!
Wah!!! Fun!!!
All of us had a float each (FOC) so we had a great time pulling, pushing, hanging onto each other's floats...
Then got a huge Wave pool...
Where the waves were quite big and high and powerful...
Cos I got swept back to shore, along with the rest of my friends... (Except for DR and ZW, cos DR isn't on the float, so he can control his position in the pool, and he was clinging onto ZW's float)

WWOooOOOhhHHHoooOOOOOooo.....

FUN-TASTIC!!!!!

Of course, there's the slides too... But nothing unexpected though...
And WWW was quite small, come to think of it...

But we still have fun...
XD

Hope we can have a better chalet next time, one without MF's friend anyway...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home