Thursday, September 22, 2005

Mid Term Break...

I'm having my mid term break right now...
...
No... To be more precise...

I'm having my Mid Term Study Break now...

Ya, cos right after the break, I will be having 3 mid term test, physics, statics, maths...
And that bloody statics test is on a Saturday!!!
GGGRRRRRRR...

But I haven't been doing any serious studying though...
Sure, I did mke some notes, reread some stuff...
But it isn't exactly studying, is it??
Cos I didn't do any excerise/revesion/questions at all...

What to do??
panic panic panic...

On Tuesday, I went for my last lesson on that modelling class...
It started at 4pm, but run late into the night at 9+pm...
We did some basic walking again and stuff, learn new turning skills etc...
However only like what, 5? turned up at 4pm...
The rest came at 7.30pm onwards...

At that time, the costumes have finally arrived...
So all I do was to hang around and watched others get into their outfit...
Helped out here and there... Walk and chat around too...
But I couldn't help but to feel so left out...
I'm the only one in this batch that is not performing...
All becos of the stupid physics test...
(I better get good grades for it, or I will be missing my performance for nothing!!!)

I feel...
Disappointed...
Yea, that's right...
Disappointment filled me near to the brim...

Although I was a total klutz when I first started, I have made significant improvements in my walking/posture/posing etc...
At least I no longer skidded across the floor when I walked in heels...
I can even do "hip-walking"!!! Aka walk with your hips swaying without looking like you got ants in your pants...
And I can pose, turn, swirl around without stumbling over my feet or getting dizzy...
(For most of the time anyway...)

:(

Sigh...
At least I've gained something out of it...
More confident...
Better posture...
Finally learned how to walk in heels... (2 inch some more!!! In the past my maximum was 1 inch...)

Well...
Tomorrow will be a better day!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home