Thursday, September 29, 2005

Mid Term Test... Pretty much suck...

This is probably how Me and the rest of my fellow Uni-mates looked like after all the mid term test...

Damn those bloody test...
My confidence have taken quite a beating after the physics, statics and maths test...

Physics Test is on Friday, at 6.20pm...
So late huh, how did ya expect me to concentrate after a hard day in school??

Before the test, I did try out a past mid term test (forgot which year)...
I can do most of the questions, so I thought that I can pass quite easily...
Ya right...
Imagine my horror when I flipped opened the test papers...
I even hear someone gasped when they read the questions...
The guy beside me, took a quick glance at the first page, and straight away turned to the next page to do his questions...
Smart guy, I should have treat his actions as a forewarning...
The first few questions are killer...
After doing them, I knew that my chances of passing are near zero now...
Sucks, I have to make a complete wild guess aka ti gam aka eenie meenie minenie moe type... (due to lack of time or knowledge)
For 5 Freaking Questions!!!
That's like, one-third of the entire marks???
And for the rest of the 10 questions, I can only calculate or deduce answers for 5 of them, then the rest I either calculate but cannot get the the answers for any of the choices or I can only managed to narrow down to two or three choices and then prayed that I can get it correct...

Darn... YB was right... I should have prayed for good instinct instead...
Praying for good luck doesn't works on me, look at what kind of sucky questions I get...

Then on Saturday, it was Statics Test...
3pm, thank goodness... Cos I can study in the morning...
After the bloody physics test, I'm in no mood to work on statics on friday night...

It was a one hour test...
-___-;
Tell me how in the world am I going to finished it when I always need like 1-2 hours to complete one freaking question??
Now they give me ONE hour to do TWO questions!!!
I'm dead...
But thankfully, the questions were "do-able"...
I managed to complete the first question, but not without working out a few useless equations meant to solve useless unknowns...
For the second question, we are required to find three forces, but I managed to find two...
However, due to yesterday's trauma, I only put down one answer...
And then after the test, I realised that (a friend told me) the second answer I got were correct afterall!!!
#$^#%&%#&#@!?!?$#^$^$
WHY WHY WHY??? So dumb!!! No write, no marks, write wrong answer, still no marks waddd...
Lesson Learnt: write rubbish, and hope that you get lucky...

Monday was Maths Test...
For this test, I was quite sure of myself for Maths has always been my strongest forte...
But I should have known... My luck hasn't been good lately...
The first few questions were easy, but when I got to midway, I kena stuck (due to carelessness)...
Thus my morale plummets...
After that, I couldn't solve for ALL of the rest of the questions...
My confidence went Free Falling...
After the test, I went "WTF??? How is this possible?!?!"
I cannot believe it, hence I redo the entire paper at the busstop...
Guess what, I found out that I got 7 out of 12 wrongs...
Fail...
But then, I can actually solve for 4 out of the 7 which I got wrong!!!
I'm not that stupid afterall...
Bloody Stress... It cost me my marks...
Geminis cannot perform under pressure (at least for me)...

It's over...
Sigh...
One more Chemistry Test to go, but hey... That's in October...

But there is one thing which makes me very Bu Shuang...
On the day of the statics test, when we were finally being let into MPSH1 to take our seats, I saw one student from china Immediately flipped the statics test paper over and begin doing it...
HEY!!! That is Cheating!!!
There is still about 3 to 5 minutes before the exams really starts, but so what, you have a few extra minutes advantage over others, and that is Not Fair...
Is that how you came to get hold of the scolarship to come to singapore to study huh??
I Despised those people who cheat...

May they get rolled off the hills...

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

there are a loooot of ppl who cheat blatantly during exams...i cannot accept such behaviours too!! but the teachers are not doing anything to stop them...what can we do? haiz...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home