Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Thank Goodness...

I found a friend!!!
=)

All thanks to Vennie!!!
She introduce her friend YenL to me cos like me, YenL also all alone with not much friends in ME...
Sigh, at least I have someone to talk to and accompany me during tutorials and lunch...

But don't worry ah mui, she's not replacing you...
You will still be my lovely mui mui... Heeheeheeheehee...
(Hope your chang chang doesn't see this... Hahahahahaaaa)

My prayers have been answered...

Anyway...
I still want eat lunch with you guys...

So I shall put up my timetable here!!!

Look at it!!! So cramp!!!
And I haven't even add in my tutorials for the 5 other modules!!!

Guess I can't have free days off liao...

Anyway this timetable is only accurate for the first week or maybe the second...
Until its time to ballot for tutorials, it will be this way...

Come, eat lunch with me!!!

Or ask me out on an outing!!!
I dun wanna our friendships to end...

And mui mui!!! I miss you already!!!
I haven't take photo with you leh!!!

;-p

Anyway, ran into my Freshies JiaE and WeiX...
Boy, they were lost, hahaha reminds me of my freshies days...
My eyes were practically glued to the map...

I want make new frens!!!

1 Comments:

At 2:22 AM, Blogger Summergal said...

eh... u thurs free ar?? i nth to do from 10 to 12 on even wks oso!! come find me lar!! haha...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home