Saturday, August 19, 2006

Uh...

Hah hah, I know there's being a lack of entries lately...
But ever since school started, everything just seemed to whizzed by me...
Suddenly have to worry about lectures, biddings, tutorials, balloting, lunch buddies etc etc...

Some more I haven't exactly finish writing all six days of the Engin O week...

This time I decided to at least write three days worth of post of that O week before I published the first one...
So there wouldn't be a huge gap in dates from the first day to the last...
And I'm now at Day 1... Hahaha... ;-p

Bear with me for a while as I crap through the daily nonsense of my un-happening life...

I have finally cast my ballot for the tutorials...

So after days of deep and intense thinking, I have sort of finalise my timetable!!!
The rest is now up to the CORS system...
I hope they don't screw it up and give me two tutorials on the same day, in the same time slot, on the same weeks...

Presenting my Timetable!!!


Looks abit blur... But aiyah, click on it for a better view...
Once again, if my plan suceeds, I will have a 4 day week again!!!

Yeah!!!

1 Comments:

At 2:33 AM, Blogger Summergal said...

Whoa~ i tot the timetable u posted last time includes ur tutorials leh!!! Whoa~ Engin sure is tough...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home