Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Day Four of Study Break...

Miss Me??

Miss me?? Miss me?? Miss me??

I know you miss me...


Don't worry, I miss you too...
Becos at home no shuai ge to watch... Sibeh Sian...

Buwhahahahahahaa...


Anyway...
My Studying has come to a speed bump...
And has slowed down a lot...

So tomorrow, I shall go to da library!!!
To borrow the bloody textbooks and concentrate on Making Fluids Mechanics Work...

I'll be at the central library 6th floor if anyone of you want to visit...


If you are bored...
Go here...
http://www.987fm.sg/podcasts.htm
and click on Dan and Young
Ong and Leong wor!
"We fight for you!"
"Unless your opponent got more money"
"Then we fight for him"
"Herherherherherher..."
The famous lawyers Ong and Leong, will dispense advise for any of your legal woes!!!

Freaking funnie podcast...
Drive you study blues away!!!

Enjoy!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home