Saturday, September 23, 2006

The STUDY Break is here!!!

They call it the recess week...
But I think Study Break is more apt...
Because all of us, or the Engin people lar for sure, will have to mug mug mug in order to catch up on our studies...

I'm seriously lacking behind for Fluid Mechanics and Thermodynamics...
May need to go back to school to borrow textbook...
(May only, depending on my level of motivation and laziness)

And I really really need to work hard...
Cos I have to do 8 readings (along with the summarisation and questions each) and the dreaded Term Paper!!!
Wah liao!!! Term paper leh, never did that before... Scarey...

And to think I once thought Arts mod were slack...
Fine fine, I take that back...
Arts mod not slack, just not as Xiong as Engin mod...
Buwhahahaha...

Anyway...
Today was Engin day, and I celebrate it at home!!!
We have 9 days of recess week, up from the initial 6 days...
Seems like a lot right??

Wrong!!! They only increase it by One day only!!!
Cos initially, for the past two sem, the recess week was like this:

Now they add one day!!!
The 8 and 9 are the weekends lar...
Purposely write it in the notebook as 9 days to make us happy...

Well, actually I am happy, cos no need to remember the stupid combination that Monday to Thurdays are week 7 and Friday is week 8 etc...
(Cos initially Friday was when school reopens, hence it is the new Monday...)


I just received a sms from HY!!!

HY: Hey! sorry i din tell u tt I'm moving permanently to Bangkok nx wk. I dunno how long i'm staying there. I'll gv u the num n add when i gt there. Hope 2 c u at least b4 i go? Sorry 4 short notice. I hv no choice. They hv chosen me as the
.
.
.
Nx Prime minister of THAILAND.............


-___-;

Anyway, being the usual bo liao person I am, I forwarded this message to others!!!
(Except gangst8r, cos I know they kena by HY already, so I spare them...)

This is the response some of them replied back:

Squirrel: I know you will not leave me here. Haha.

WeiB: Haha, can send a million baht or two to me?

Seb: Then next time go Thailand got discount?

JL: What the ..........................................................................................

Chialing: (-_-;) You have just wake me up from my sweet dreams because of these.

ah nick: Ha i always wondered whether u were a trans.... Now its confirmed. Lol. Kidding.


Heeheehee...

Remember the Me2103 Unseen Tutorial I have told you about??
Guess what?? I survived it!!!

In fact, I would have finished it if I didn't panicked at the last minute and quickly upload my work to the workbin folder at 3 minutes before the closing time...

Becos right after I did that, I went to bug my friend to submit hers in case it is too late...
And than I abit bu shuang at not completing and decided to finished it up...
And than I really did finish the last two parts of the model!!! Within 3 minutes...

But the folder closed liao... Wasted...

It's the stupid drawing lar... Idiot, the tutor forget to give us one dimension, and only did so at about 10 minutes into the allocated time...
And some of the dimensions are very vague... You either cannot find it, or have to painstakingly find it yourself...
Wah liao...

But never mind, at least it was not as bad as I have thought...
Cos many of my friends say that it was a killer...
And I thought, wah, sure die liao...
Becos if ah nick cannot do it, den most probably I cannot too...

But heng heng our unseen tutorial was relatively okay!!!

Wooohoooooo...


This is the drawing I wanted to upload to my post but which blogger stubbornly refuses to let me too...
Today finally obedient liao...
Nice mah?? Cos I nothing better to do...
So long haven't draw a decent one liao... So that time anyhow make one up...
If not, I will lose my skills... (the horror!!!)


I am AVERII... Not "EVERY"...

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If every averii has an aviary.

and every aviary of averii is airy.

and if every airy aviary has an hairy averii.

so how many averii from the airy aviary are hairy?

ta da. tongue twister specially dedicated to u.

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger averii said...

I have a short tongue...

Cannot twist one... Hahahha...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home