Friday, September 29, 2006

Yo dude...

I cut my fringe!!!

And now I look like shit...

Damn, should have gotten a full hair cut instead...
Now it just looks so weird, like a bit not complete...

I miss the old hairstylist... But she have to go and take a break for one year!!!
So now that stupid young girl anyhow cut my fringe...
Gah...

Maybe its time to search for a new hairstyle...
I want a funkier one...
The last haircut I got, was cut short and funky, although a bit too short by my mom standards...
(She kept nagging)
But I like it... Until it grew back and got messy, which is the current version you are seeing now...

Now I wanna get a even wilder one!!! Muwhahahahahhaa...

Ehhhh... Looks kinda weird though...

Never mind... I shall prevail in my quest to search for my new hairstyle!!!


Going to the library tomorrow again!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:39 PM, Blogger WuMingXiaoZi said...

But now with ur fringe gone, u can see clearer le.. haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home