Sunday, October 29, 2006

ARG!!! Deleted Comments!!!

Due to unforeseen circumstances...
And because Blogger F#$%ing screwed up again...

I am forced to deleted the last post and repost it again...

But that would mean the comments are lost forever!!!

Nooooooooooooooo...

My dear commenters, I did not meant to delete your comments...
In fact I valued it greatly...

So if you please, can errrr... All those who have commented on the last post comment again??

Pretty Please??

Wah I am so upset!!! Stupid blogger!!!

3 Comments:

At 5:33 PM, Blogger Azure1984 said...

thanks for advertising my name hor~~~
*faint* x infinity

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger chillycraps said...

i forgot what i commented... =P

yah I also encountered the error earlier on (in your blog), couldn't read the third comment.

 
At 11:27 PM, Blogger averii said...

KR: No problem... I like to help my friends... Harlow Jayers... Muwhahahhhaaa x infinity...

Chillycraps: The third comment was written by me... Hahahaaa... But I forgot what I wrote liao... Oppx...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home