Thursday, October 26, 2006

Irrelevant Ramblings Again

Exams are coming in about a month's time...
And I'm trying my darnest best to catch up with the increasing speed of the lectures and tutorials (which got screwed up by term paper)...

So I'm talking cock again... Since I happen to have no social life right now...
(unless, you count my visits to the library...)


#1
Today, I saw Siao Star in the Engin Canteen...
What's an Art Student doing here??
(I suspect she was trying to check out the guys lar...)

Anyway, she saw me and said:

"Eh, where is that guy?? I want to see him"

"What guy??"

"That guy lor, that Famous One"

"Huh??"

In fact, it was until she mentioned "I should have waited outside LT7!!!" before I realised WHO she was talking about...


And I think YL is coming to Engin on Thursday too...

YL: Wah, eh, I'm coming to Engin tomorrow!!!

Me: Okie okie, be sure to hang around outside LT7, then can see!!!

YL: Ok!!! Then I bring my Camera hor!!!

Me: On sia~

Wuwhahahahahhaaaa... Somebody better bring a paper bag tomorrow...


#2
Just realised and double confirmed again The World Is So Small...
Or rather...
Singapore Is Too Small...

Remember my Friendly Lab Partner??
He was actually a friend of JL!!!
He even know Seb and YB and WeeH (I think)...
Cos they all came from Cat High...
Wah, according to JL, FLP was his partner in class for two years lor...

WeeH: Wah you die liao... You know another Cat High people...

Me: Why leh?? What's wrong??

WeeH: All super Lame one...

Me: -___-;

Wah, why I never see my Swiss Cottage and JJ school mates one!!!


#3
Here's something to take note for guys...

How NOT to NOT get a Girlfriend in the Future...


Please don't be a Skirt Chaser
If you are one, and cannot shake off this particular trait of yours, kindly please do not be so Bloody Obvious...

How to tell if you are a Freaking Skirt Chaser

1) You talk to pretty girls, and pretty girls only...

2) You treat the rest of the girls who does not make the cut like a Guy or like invisible Wall (you cannot see her, but you cannot pass through her, cos she's solid, get it?? Hahaazzzzz -___-;)

3) I cannot think of any liao

Let's imagine this scenerio:

There's this girl, A, who by any chance does not make your cut to be a Potential Girlfriend...
Either she is not pretty enough for you, not thin enough or not dumb enough etc...(or too tall for you hah!!!)

Please continue treating her like a Girl and not a Boy...

e.g 1: Don't walk so fast (although her legs are wayyyyy longer than yours), her legs muscle are still not as well developed as a guy's...

e.g 2: Please do not take HER stuff, DRAG it far across the table (and at the same time destroying the surface of HER stuff), USED it, PUSH it back, and yet DID NOT ask her for her permission nor say thank you after using HER stuff...

e.g 3: When talking to members of the opposite sex who happens to fulfil the criteria of being a potential girfriend (i.e must be shorter then 150cm), please DON'T IGNORE her completely... (You are talking to a chio bu, who is surprising shorter than you (that's rare), but still must you treat your 'friend' besides you like Air??)


Anyway, you asked, what has this got to do with not getting a girlfriend??

Well, let me tell you...

Girls, or majority of them, have very extensive networks...
They are all interconnected...
So if you leave a bad impression on one, the rest will soon know...

For more information, click HERE...
I have written a post in it before... Hahahaaa...



Wah, I initially have intended to make it a short blog entry, but dunno why it looks so long now...

Ah well, Good Night!!!

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 6:19 AM, Blogger chillycraps said...

sian... why Thursday when somebody is always in his worst state (from rushing between lectures)

and the barber shop not open so early leh...

 
At 7:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey u seem to be hinting at someone. becos he's talking to ur shorter girl friend and not to u right? BUAHAHAHAHAHA

darn. with tt comment i fail

criteria 1-"very sarcastic degrading" type of humour"

criteria 4-"act as if i am superior class"

criteria 5-"be sensitive"

omg. save me.

 
At 5:36 PM, Blogger averii said...

To chia-ling:

Eh... I never said that girl was my friend...

Come to think of it, I'm going to downgrade him...


Bah, now than you know you fail arh??

Buck up man...

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger averii said...

To Chillycraps:

Thursday is your busiest day issit??
Cos I never see you around, other than in lecture...

My lovely *cough cough* Arts friends wanna see Somebody...

*Cough Cough*

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger WuMingXiaoZi said...

Cat High Rocks! actually engine very few cat high people ah.. alot meh? haha

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger chillycraps said...

meow.

huh? you mean you normally always see me around other than in lecture?

Thursday very ugly, cos I always have to eat my lunch during fluids lecture...

 
At 6:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha, so who is FLP? I only think of two, either B or JH....

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger averii said...

Chillycraps:
Cos sometimes can see u during lunch, den can point you out to my lovely *cough* Arts friends...
Aiyah, no wonder I see you eating in lecture...

WuMingXiaoZi:
Not alot meh??
Hmmm... Far more den my school lar...

Jel:
Hahahahahaa... JH lor...

 
At 1:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice nice nice!! :) haha...engin guys. treasure this post. it's hard to find girls in engin.HAHAa . Amazingly,an engin guy said this : " pls dont complain abt engin girls not dressing up. you dont look like tom cruise either."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home