Sunday, October 29, 2006

EDITED on Certain Part --- IRA2

This post have been edited...

Todae I have no Lab!!!

So instead of a Lab Blog Entry, it shall be my Irrelevant Ramblings Again (IRA)...
Because I'm feeling irrelevant...
All the things I have studied seems all so irrelevant, I make no sense of it...

Since there's no lab, I've decided to spend my time in school studying instead...
Already made plans with YT, YL and TL to study in Library yesterday...
So I when to the 12-1pm lecture which I always pon and after that, followed ah nick and YenL to the canteen for their lunch (I had mine at home)...
Suddenly I saw something...

Ah HAH!!!

I saw Chillycraps and his gang sitting down to eat lunch too!!!

Target sighted!!!
And Stranded for a period of time...
Surrounded by people...
No much space for him to run if he had too...

I quickly sms YT, or SiaoStar...

"Oei, Chillycraps now at Engin canteen!!! Come and see him now or next time no chance liao!!!"

SiaoStar's reply:

"Hah?? Engin Canteen?? So far~"

Central library very far meh??
Ya right, anyway, SiaoStar was spotted in Engin canteen not soon after...
Guess she couldn't resist the temptation...

Me: Neh, neh... That one lar!!! That group of four guys sitting over there!!!

SiaoStar: Where??? Where??

Me: They all wear black and whit one... *points*

SiaoStar: Errr...

Me: Look!!! WeeH is sitting somewhere close to them!!! Its that table nearby!!!

SiaoStar: Issit the guy standing up one??

Me: No, that's OTC, my friend... It's the one sitting down, in black... On the left one...

SiaoStar: Oooooohhhh... The one with blue wordings at the back one issit??

Me: Yup yup!!! Now let's go for a closer look... *drags SiaoStar*

SiaoStar: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *runs away*

Eh, SiaoStar, you so shy for what?? Hahahahhahaaaa...

In the end, she didn't managed to get a good look at his face, mostly only the back profile...
Pity YL miss the whole thing... Hahahahahhaaa...

SiaoStar: Eh??! I couldn't recognised him leh... He looks so different from the photos...

You look at his back can guess how he looks like??
Although she still refuses to tell me how she got the photos, I managed to catch a glimpsed of it...
And... I think she got the wrong photo, cos it looks nothing like him...
-___-;

(To Chillycraps: Felt ambused le mah?? Hahahahahaa...)


SiaoStar also told me about the Uninvited Guests in the discussion room that we were in...
There are three PRC who had barged into the room they were in, set up all their laptops and stuff, all without asking them whether the space is free for them to use or not...

Oei, SiaoStar, Kang and TL came first into the room to book it for the rest of the study group members who will be coming later... It is not for you to use!!!

I hate it when people do things like this... Sure, the discussion room is not ours, but what the hell, it is in our culture to do things this way... I dunno how the culture is like in your homeland, but kindly respect ours here...

*Slap them left right center*

SiaoStar wanted me, and a few more others to come up to the discussion room as reinforcements...
But WeeH and Seb are eating... And JL have lab till 5pm...
So only me came up later...

I am a Master at Irritating People... So when I arrived at the discussion room, I've already planned out all my tactics and strategy liao...

1) Be Very Noisy
Since they come there to study, of cos need peace right??
I shall not give them any!!!
Thus the banging of chairs and tables and laughing loudly...

2) Give very Subtle Hints
Say something like:
"This room is so crowded!!!"
"Got three more people joining us later leh"
"Eh, got enough chairs anot har?? Go and book those two chairs over there or later no more left for them"
Diao them till they get it...

3) Reject Them Outright
When the three PRC needed another power socket for their laptops, they ask SiaoStar if she can move her bag away from the chair because one of them needs to sit over there as it is nearer to the power source...
They asked:
"Are there more people coming later?" (think my hints are working)
I said:
"No, you cannot use because there are three more people joining us later"
Off they go...
I know I may sound mean... But hey, I am Mean...
Sick of being nice liao...


Sometimes I wonder if SiaoStar had too much time liao...
KUAI?? Huh?? IKEA lar...
Sorry, insider joke, but I shall try to explain...

EDITED: Due to Popular Demand, I have to take down some parts of my entry...

A certain group of people who due to some circumtances are together have decided to give themselves a name...
Cannot revealed the method of how they came up with it or will disclosed their identity... But all I can say is that they are called KUAI...
(P/s: for all those who read it already... Please keep quiet okie?? Thanks!!!)

But I pointed out a mistake, cos the certain someone name has a 'E', not a 'U'...

And thus after some rearrangment, they are now called IKEA instead...
"IKEA, your furniture store"
Eee...

So TL wanted a group name for Our study group, which consist of JL, WeeH, Seb, Me and her, she says...

Oh...

Okie, let's see, what are the things we have in common??
Ans: Mugging...

So we shall be called "The MuggerHood"...
To be more precise, "The MuggerHood with DL"...

DL stands for Dean's List, cos JL is in DL... Wuwhahahhahaa...


Speaking of names...

Kang's christain name was orignally NG...
But after much debate (and being struck by lightning, late for lessons, get diarrhea, drenched by the rain..... Heh heh heh...), all of us came to a conclusion...

I hereby declare Kang's new ang moh name shall be JAYERS...

Dear Jayers, I have helped you to publicised your new name...
There is no need to thank me, as a nice friend, I do the advertising free for you...
Muwhahaahhaaaa...


Our Mugging Group!!!
Opps I forgot to take JL's and TL's!!! Arrgggg... And YL also not here...

Then assumed this is either JL or YL or TL photo...

Garh!!! Bloody Fluids Mechanics so chim!!!

????????

Grrrrrrr.....

Heeheehee... I dunwan speak softly, cannot arh??

... Okie okie, I get your point...


Enough already!!!

This is what SiaoStar have been doing all these while... Surfing blogs huh...

This is Seb...

This is WeeH... Or GongHwee if you like...

Don't play lar you...

This is the *Ahem* One of the members of the 'Group Two' people...
Apparently, he is one of the peace-maker...
(Refer to this and this and this for more history...)

Me and SiaoStar... She don't want people to see her face... Okie lor...

Hahahahaaa... Yeah, muggers unite!!!

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

At 5:01 PM, Blogger chillycraps said...

I said something about xiaostar feeling disappointed that I don't look like that cute boy to the right -->, then say u spoil my image.. etc...

oh btw actually I know how she looks like, so... hahaha

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Xiaostar said...

HahaZ although expected...still that's abit sad to hear~

*lol*

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger averii said...

Wah... How come you know??

Hahahahaha...

 
At 6:20 AM, Blogger chillycraps said...

how come sad to hear??????

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger Xiaostar said...

HahaZ coS you knew how I look like...before I thinx I can recognise you in person~

But it's so expected~!!!

But it's still sad to hear~ HahaZ~

*faint*

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger chillycraps said...

why so expected leh?

hmm... you should be happy, cos you are celebrity liao!

averii: how come I know? told u liao, they say I have database of all the girls in NUS. Today I was following you when you walk down the stairs near E1A towards LT7... without you knowing right!

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger averii said...

Huh?? When?? Monday?? Got meh??

Aiyo... What time was it?? I forgot where I went today...

Why didn't you say hi?? Hahahahahaaaa...

 
At 6:54 AM, Blogger chillycraps said...

yah monday, before sensors lecture.

where got ppl 跟踪 others then still say hi de???
no lah~ =P

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger averii said...

That means I must look behind me all the time liao...

*sneak a look behind me*

*GASPED*

Hey, you are behind me now!!!

Yikes!!!

Hahahaaa

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger chillycraps said...

this is getting lame....

you could have just turned around and talk to me.. like now.

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger averii said...

Buwhahahahaaa...

This is so fun...

No lar, I shy... Heh heh heh...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home