Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Studying in the Library...

Can be so disruptive...

Especially when YL is around...
Think I must sit far far away from her liao... Or else the both of us will pull off stunts...
e.g:
Flower Power!!!
*ching* fingers ready for The Battle...
Duet lip-synching...

(Only those at the scene of crime will get what I mean... Heh heh heh)

Arg... Exams!!! Less than one month liao!!!
Think I want to stay overnight to mug like those PRCs... Hahahahaa...

Hey Kang (or Jayers or NG, actually I prefer NG), you should too, can save time and money on transportation fees...
Especially if another wacko decided to jumped onto the MRT tracks again...

(To NG: I know of a good hairdresser... Want me to recommend?? They don't use rice bowls to cut hair one... I think they use noodles plate instead... Hahahahhaaaa...)

Actually, the 6th level of Central Library will be going 24 hours at the last two weeks before exams!!!
I am given the exclusive invitation to grace the event since, after all, I am one of their valued regulars... Hohohohoho...
Wah piang, I think I am really crazy liao...
JL even said that I was full-time-mugger-part-time-student...

-___-;

Hah, I am starting to agree with him now...

MuggerHood meeting todae at CL 6th level...
Mugger Head aka JL will be there...
So attendance is compulsory!!!
=-p



I must Conquer THERMODYNAMICS!!!



P/s:
NUSSU have an online survey...

Question:
What can we do to improve on the internal buses??
My Dulan Ans:
The driving skills of the bus drivers... Do they really have a license???

Questions:
What can lecturers and tutors do to help out in the student activities??
My Dulan Ans:
Give us online solutions for our tutorials... Then we will not need to worry our heads out over it and can concentrate fully on the activities...




4 Comments:

At 11:17 PM, Blogger Azure1984 said...

xswa...0_0!!!!!!
First of all, i must say thank you for dedicating 2 paragraphs to me lahz~~~
.
Secondly, I am truely amazed at the stuns you 2 pull off for an hour there in the lib~~
.
Thirdly, you must be crazy la to stay overnight to mug!! Haha, I want to go home and sleep on my nice comfortable bed lorz~
.
Fourthly, thanks again for advertising about.....
.
Lastly, I think....I....must.... stay away from you. I think.... haha I just became one of your victims on blog liao le..~
*faint*

 
At 2:04 AM, Blogger averii said...

XD

First of all, you are welcome... I don't mind dedicating two paragraphs to you... I have dedicate more than that for others too... (e.g: One whole blog post about how inept our lecturers are...)
.
Secondly, it is not at all surprising... You should have seen what we can do back in our secondary school days, and during our gatherings with several like-minded friends...
.
Thirdly, I am not crazy la to want to mug overnight...
I am just mentally deranged...
.
Fourthly, you are welcome again... I still don't mind helping you publicising about.....
.
Lastly, I think....It....is.... good for you to hang around with me... This is to facilitate you into your stay in the 5-star IMH... After you became one of my victims in my blog that is...

*evil laughter*

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger Azure1984 said...

I think no need facilitation liao la. Can direct admission into IMH liao..
O_O

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger averii said...

Well... That's good!!! Means that I am very effective!!!

Hahahahahhaaa!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home