Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Eh... I nothing to write...

EXCEPT THAT MY ME2103 EXAM IS TOMORROW!!!

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH


Okie... Since I'm sure none of you would be interested in my exams, I shall post pictures instead...

Kang trying to escape from me again...

Arrrgghhh... What you lookin at??

Don't show you my face leh... Bleah...

Can see who this is?? This is da Mugger Head!!!

So dark...

Here's a lighted version...

Kang, JL and TL... TL especially happie becos..... Hee...

JL, TL and Me... Wah so dark!!!

Me, Kang and JL...

TL, me and Kang trying to act cool...

Group Photo!!!

Whahahahaaha... So blur...

Yeah!!!



Hey... Psst... Psst...

Want to see ghosts anot??
.
.
.
.
.
.

GAAAARRRRHHHHHH!!!!!

Wah Liao Eh!!!!!


These are so freaking ugly, I'm gonna get nightmares tonight...

Hahahahahahahahaa... I hope none of you pukes...

P/s: Actually, still got one photo... But it is so ugly, I cannot bear to look at it just in case I cannot sleep tonight...

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 1:47 AM, Blogger Azure1984 said...

Whaha, you copy my blog huh??
Sue you then you know lor~~ Hahha

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger Bear that likes stars said...

haha.... ws..you SHOULD look at it..
den can mug thru the night liaoz :P hee...nice! ;p

~zi pai -ing is fun when we cant afford neo-prints / go to town~ !! hhaa :P

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger averii said...

Kang:
What copy your blog?? You send me the pictures so late!!!

I sue you for... Late delivery lar!!!

Hahahahahaa

bEar tT LiKes StaRs:
but scarli I so scared, I don't dare go toilet how??

Heehee...

 
At 1:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scary?? Oh i thought the 2nd pic was quite cute leh... hahahah..

 
At 2:07 AM, Blogger averii said...

The second pic wasn't me...

It's YL... Becos she dunno how to act scarey enough...

Muwhahahahahhaaaa...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home