Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The Powers of Aura...

I cannot believe it...

I'm the latest victim of YL's famous (at least among us) Suay-ness Aura!!!

Suay-ness --> the state of being very very very unlucky...
Aura --> a subtly pervasive quality or atmosphere seen as emanating from a person, place, or thing...


It all started with YL...
From what YL told me, she had been a very Suay person since young...
And her Suay-ness is not limited to herself only, it can spread!!!
When the Suay-ness aura hits you, it will take a day for it to take effect...

That is a very very bad thing... (Especially it is now the Exam period and all...)

Dear YL, I'll be sitting far far away from you from now on... =-p


Case #1: YB

When YL touched him and passed her Suay-ness to him, he got very Suay soon after...

He was on his way home when A Big Tree fell onto the road home, blocking all the lanes...
So he was literally stuck for 2 hours on the roads...
And it was a Huge Freaking tree, so huge that according to YB, even if he walked all the way home, he wouldn't be able to pass through it unless he climbed over the Huge tree...

So Suay right?!


Case #2: Kang

It was about 8.30pm...
We, YL me and Kang, were about to packed up and go home when Kang suddenly received an sms from his friend...

To his horror, he realised that the trains service in the east-west line were all disrupted becos some guy go and commit suicide by jumping right into the face of the incoming train at Clementi MRT station...

And Kang lived all the way------------------- in the east...
NUS is in clementi...

So end up he have to go and take a very sloooooow bus home, it took him 100 minutes...

Damn Suay lor...

Case #3: TL

I did not know the exact details of this one...

Something to do with her laptop pressing down on her handphone...
And then it got scratch!!!
Huh??? Wah liao, like that also can!!!

But what I know is that it just takes one day for YL to passed her Suay-ness aura to her, and TL's handphone just got scratched...

Heartache lar...

Suay man...


Case #4: Me

Yesterday YL was happily passing her Suay-ness to me...

And I had thought, after years of cultivation and training, I would have developed an antibiotic to her Suay-ness!!!

But noooooooooooo... I was wrong!!! Accidents do happens!!! Either that or I have been getting weak after weeks of studying that I have become more prone to getting her Suay-ness...

It happened it the Central Library...

I was walking slightly in front of YL when she accidently stepped on my sandals...

And than...

I felt it RIPPED!!!

"RRRIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!"

WHAT THE!!!

My sandals!!! My one and only sandals!!! My Favourite Sandals!!!

I'm Traumatised...

My lovely sandals...

Arrrggghhhh!!!

Wah piang... Machaim like Frankenstein like that...


I have to drag it all the way home and sewed it back...

Now my lovely sandals has got a terrible scar running down its face...
But don't worry... No matter how ugly you are, I will still treasure you... Cos you are absolutely the most comfortable pair of sandals I have ever worn...

Suay until Sianz lor...


So, YL's aura is very powerful indeed...
From felled trees on the roads (YB), to people commiting suicide on the MRT tracks (Kang), to a scratch handphone (TL) and now me...

Her Suay-ness aura cannot be denied...

Maybe I should make her walked close to P-Hairy...
Now that will be nice...


Something else happened todae too...

Since our group is MuggerHood, and all we do all day long is to mug mug mug mug mug 24/7, our lives has become so boring, that we have to do something to spice it up...

So todae, someone brought camera to school...
Naturally, we got very excited about it and wanted to take pictures...

We went out of the level 6 study area and into the space connecting the stairs together and decided to take our photos here...

Friend A (cannot disclosed names from now on, or they will kill me) suddenly gave me a Look and said "WS, WS, you take picture with them!!!"
(Them --> refers to two people whose identity will remain a secret...)

Instantly, from that Look, I understood perfectly...
(Wow, the wonders of ESP...)

So I quickly drag the two people to my sides such that I am standing in between them both...

Friend A: Ok arh, I take picture liao arh...

Me: Faster take faster take...

Friend A: Ok... 1... 2... 3!!!

At the count of 3, I immediately ducked and hide myself from view...
The end result was a photo of them two together...



When they realised what I have done, they tried to see the photo being taken...
B was especially agressive (must be from the studying) and tried to snatch the camera away... It cause a bit of struggle, but in the end we managed to wrench it free from B's grasped...
B has already seen the photo by then, and demanded us to delete it immediately cos it looks ugly...

But it looked fine to us, and we did not delete it... This cause B to continuously grabbed the camera... (And me continuously pulling B away)

In the end, B lost its temper... The mood changes suddenly...
B just stared at us with that cold look... And Friend A has no choice but to delete the photo to appease B...

It was a freaking piece of photo taken for fun...

To Friend B:
Even if you may get your way by losing your temper at home...
Please bear in mind that it may not work in the outside world...

Labels: ,

13 Comments:

At 7:17 AM, Blogger Azure1984 said...

Yl's powewrful aura is way too powerful le.. haha. Exam period cannot mug with her or else..... :P
just joking :P

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger chillycraps said...

according to the drawing, the photo must have captured your sweat and hair as well...

luckily I don't study in library level 6... (skali the aura radius so big, even science fac also will kena)

 
At 10:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kr & Chillycraps: Oei... What r u all trying to say eh??

Wad u all mean by "cannot mug wif her or else..." and "luckily I don't study in library level 6..."

=S

averii: Hahaha... U forgot YT has dirtied her shirt while eating, n JL lost his pen.. =X Has he found it??

Aiyo, some ppl just dun like it mah.. If ur intention of taking the photo is fun, n it causes some ppl to be upset instead, den juz dun take le lor... Or find someone else instead lar... Thought there's another 2...?? =X

 
At 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh.. got another two??

Hahaha... Now im wondering who are B and C...

But seems like i noe who A is... HAHA

But, are u all making a lot of noise in the library? Shhhhh.... silent please.

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger averii said...

Kr and Chillycrap:
Ya, now I'm wondering whether to hide my face behind my file everytime I walked into the library... Then, I can escape detection...

YL:
Please disregard the above sentence... =-P

If taking that photo causes someone to be upset, then I'm sorry, but its that person's over-sensitivity the problem...

Lucky for friend A, becos I'm not a peace-maker...

Jel:
Eh heh heh heh...
I will not disclose their identity...
=x

 
At 9:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

er hmmm... i'm not blind k... =S
haha... but u can't run away from me de... i'm always wif xiaostar u c...
heh heh heh...

Oh how come jel noe? i don't even noe lor.
hmmm... is A e one who brought e camera??

 
At 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh... i din really noe lah... cuz i just roughly tried to picture it.. so it is only 20% accurate... so dun trust me that i noe...

 
At 10:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha my pen still MIA.......

 
At 12:49 AM, Blogger Azure1984 said...

wa.. muggerhead.. defeated by ...YL....
*faint*
Who can stop her now??? I wonder.. Muhaha :P

 
At 2:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

to jel: Oh chei.. i tot u noe.. hahaha...

to jl: oops... heh... Pretend i nv ask.
But ur test ok rite?

As in... not extraordinarily difficult that day rite?? =D

to kr: I'm invincible... Wahahah...

 
At 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha i think A is not the one with the camera~ haha correct?

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger averii said...

Hahahahahhaaa...

To all who are curious...

My Lips Are Sealed!!!



Now YL stop Bugging Me!!!

 
At 11:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*bug bug bug* =D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home