Sunday, November 05, 2006

I am Information Centre...

This was intended to be written on Friday, 3rd of November...
But I was too tired after doing the stupid lab report that I simply have no energy left to write...
So here's the late entry...

I TTTTT liao arh...

3rd of November 2006

Today was another typical Friday...
And in this typical friday, I (the one with zero social life) decided to be kay po for once (okie, maybe not once) and blog about other people...


Friday was Lab day again...
So just before I went to my lab session, I was at the Com Lab, trying to steal a bit of computer playing time which I have been so deprived of lately...

When it was time for me to leave the beloved computer, I walked away in sorrow...
Alas, time was too short for the reunion...
But what is one to do, when one has a very important lab that consist of 10% of my total marks for that module??

On my way out...
Who do I see??
Walking in Red...
Chillycrap indeed!!!

Okie, it doesn't rhyme, but what the heck...

I saw Chillycrap when he came into the com lab...

And when he saw me, this is what he said:

"RRUUUGGGHHHH!!!"

Yup, let's repeat it one more time...

"RRUUUGGGHHHH!!!"


I am very sure I smiled at him...

And I am also very sure that I did not show him this...

Normally reserved for irritating people like:
1) those who stepped on my toes
2) cut me in the queue
3) got that kick-me-I'm-an-idiot face
4) P-Hairy

Hmmmm... So why does he looks so scared whenever he sees me??

Me: *smiles* Harlo---

Chillycrap: RRUUUGGGHHHH!!!

Don't fit leh!!!

Maybe I should roar at hime the next time when I see him...

Me: RRRRROOOOOAAAAARRRRRR!!!

Chillycrap: RRUUUGGGHHHH!!!

At least the scenerio fits now...
(Haha, just kidding Chillycrap!!!)


My Lab session today was on Torsion!!!
Means I get to play with some big and heavy device that can twist a very strong Metal!!!

But I cock up (I think), cos the results me and Friendly Lab Partner got is not really correct (supposed to be increasing, but we got the opposite)...
So we have to redo and redo and redo some parts...

The Lab assistant helped us alot too...
But he also got the incorrect results a few times too!!!

Haha, faulty equipment lar!!!
Or maybe that metal kena twisted a lot of times and now very loose liao...
-___-;

Nothing interesting happened during lab apart from the fact that we keep getting the wrong values (and have to resort to unmentionable means to achieve the correct results)...


So after lab, I head off to the library in search of my Study Group...

Presenting.....

The MuggerHood

Mugger Head --> JL
The guy who started it all and got us into mugging...

Informant-cum-Organiser--> Me lar...
The one who always very bo-liao go and sms people to go mugging...

The Entertainers --> Me, YL, YT
You gotta rest and have a good laugh after a hard day of mugging...

The Disrupter of Peace --> Me, YL, YT
Errr... We sometime choose the wrong timings to entertain...

The Arrowed --> Kang aka NG
The guy who always gets suan by me... "NG NG NG NG NG"

The Laptop Lender or Mrs Mugger Head --> TL
Need a laptop?? TL got it!!!

The Silent Member --> YB
Need I say more??

The Noisy Members --> WeeH aka Gonhwee, Seb
Most of the time is Gonhwee lar... (Pronounce it as GONG-Hwee... Place the emphasis on the GONG...)

However, nowadays Mugger Head very busy with his Start-Up thing, so cannot attend the regular MuggerHood sessions...
As a result of the lack of supervision, MuggerHood attendance dropped alot...

There were only five MuggerHooders on that day...
Me, YL, YT, TL and Kang...

Once, a friend of Kang's walked past his table and stopped for a chat...
Me and YL looked up and saw who it was...

Immediately, memories of the past incident surfaced and we gave each other a Look and Sighed...
YT and Kang noticed it at once, and pester us to spill it out...
But we refuses to say anything out loud... After that we realised something...

Me: Why-group-two-people-and-group-six-traitor-sit-with-us-huh?? (speaks in a very fast and soft tone)

YL: Ya lor... I dunno why...

YT and Kang: Huh?? Huh?? What did you say?? I didn't catch it...

Me: Oh, you want me to repeat?? Okie... Whygrouptwopeopleandgroupsixtraitorsitwithus?? (increases speed)

YT and Kang: ???? Slow down!!! Say again...

Me: Waigouptupeeplengoupsixtraidersitwifus?? (increase speed x 2)

YT and Kang: Slow down lar!!!

Me: Waguptupeperngupsegtradarsegwius?? (increase speed x 4)

Haha... Dear NG and SiaoStar, get it le mah??

Anyway, YT misheard it... She thought I was talking about someone else and his/her other half...

YT: But they are a pair one waddd...

Me and YL: ORH HORRRR!!! Scandal!!! You just admitted it!!! (Because we were talking about them both)

Buwhahahahahahahhahahaaaa


Alright!!! Time to sleep lor!!!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 8:15 AM, Blogger chillycraps said...

how to pronounce "RRUUUGGGHHHH!!!"?

and what is P-Hairy? Potter Harry?

oh for the torsion lab hor, it's very easy to have experimental error, either you didn't push the spring back or the length is different, that's why I also ended up the number getting smaller...

haiz, next week air con lab, last lab..... i see the diagram i want to die liao.

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Summergal said...

Oh my... So u chose to release this jing bao news after all..

I'm so dying to know what they will think when they read this sia.. Hahaha...

U beta hide all knives and all sorts of other weapons when u see them... lol..

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger averii said...

Chillycrap:
I dunno how you make that sound lar, but you did... I have tried my best to put it into words... Hahahahaaaa... Maybe next time bring tape recorder...

P-Hairy is a certain idiot who have this misfortune of insulting my friend... Oh I forgot to add that he has an equally idiotic blogger friend too who do not understand the power (and far-reaching effects) of the Internet...


Summergal:
Eh... Will you be my bodyguard??
I also very scared of what they would do!!! Very Dangerous wor!!!

Maybe I should bring my weapon too, my Sharp Tongue...

 
At 10:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha... he is scared of you... =D

 
At 12:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh... study muz be silent mah... rite?? Else, how to focus, rite??

Silent 有理! Silent 无罪!

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger averii said...

tstar:
I think so too... How else would he go "RRRUUUGGGHHHH" or get a shock when he sees me... Hahahahahaaa...

Jel:
Can focus?? Okie, den I'll be noisier... Heh heh heh...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home