Thursday, November 16, 2006

Huh???

Something is seriously wrong...

1) Blogger cocked up again...

2) My computer got problem...

3) It's Mozilla that refuses me entry into blogger!!!


I think it's option 3, because I'm now inside blogger while using Internet Explorer...

Bloody hell...


So if one fine day, my blog suddenly like stop updating for a very long time, then it means that I cannot log into blogger...
Not I lazy didn't go and post or what hor...

Alright... I hope they fixed this problem soon...

4 Comments:

At 7:51 AM, Blogger Azure1984 said...

Whaha, that is a sign to tell you to abandon Mozilla and take up IE!!! Haha

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger tstar said...

I use mozilla leh... no problem with it... mozilla is better!

 
At 12:42 AM, Blogger averii said...

Mozilla is better!!!
And more colourful!!!
And got tabs!!!
And Faster!!!
And more user-friendly!!!
And cuter icon!!!

Mozilla Rocks!!!
(If only they have some of the functions of IE, e.g: let me watch webcast lar)

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger tstar said...

can ah, can watch webcast... just cannot adjust the speed only...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home