Friday, December 30, 2005

Cap 5 Gathering!!!

22th of December...

Was Cap5 outing day!!!
^_^

Happy!!! So long never see my friends le!!!
I really miss my 'kor' WeiB, 'beany' YH, 'Chia-ling' JY, 'minmin' HM, WenB, Iv, YB, HY and many others!!!
Aiyah, sadly, HM and WenB and HY cannot make it... So I'm the only female junior there...
But at least there's XL and YF, who's senior and female...
(hahaha, senior and female, sounds very old... oops...)

We all had decided to meet at Orchard Mrt Station at 5.30pm...
Both me and YH were already late by 10 minutes le, but when we got there, only WeiB and JY is there...
Impunctuality is the normality...

And the Impunctuality Award goes to...

*drumrolls*

PYB!!!

*applause*

He, who came at some ungodly hour after the original meeting time, truely deserves this recognition...
After all, besides him, the only person who I can think of whom also deserves to have a share at this award is ZW...
It takes a rare ability to be able to perform such feat... (You know, besides having thick hides and all...)
By the time he came, the majority of the group have nearly finish eating their dinner liao...
Hahaha...

We all have dinner at Crystal Jade!!! (due to my $10 budget, they have $7 La Mian, excluding gst and service charge)
YEAH!!!
I loved their La Mian!!!
The last time I went there, I ate their Sweet and Spicy (I think that is the name) La Mian...
This time, I decided to try Stewed Beef La Mian...

My Take on it??

Answer:La La La Mian Number One!!!

Excuse me while I go get a bucket to contain the sudden excessive amount of saliva dripping out of my suddenly over-active saliva glands...

*Images of more delicious La Mians keep popping up in mind*

*Discards away bucket and took the computer to the bathroom instead*

See, La Mian is so Delicious that YH attempts to steal mine... Although we are eating the same type...




Muwhahahahahaha... You are caught on CAmera!!!

Errm... Not forgetting the rest of the group...


Ahem, after the very yummy dinner of La la la mian, we went off in search of the big big X'mas Tree in Taka...
Why?? To take photos of cos...




Sorry for blocking you JY!!!

Hahaha!!!

But after the photo-taking session, half of them went to the Business Bash (NUS) at China Black...
So the rest, me JY YB WeiB YH hang around a little, accompanying YB before he meet up with his group of friends to go for the same bash...
So me went home quite early that day, a bit not use to it liao...
Hohoho...

It is a Happy Day Anyway!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home