Monday, August 28, 2006

Am I really that insignificant??

Seems like nowadays no one seemed to be bothered with my opinons and my presence anymore...


Making decisions for me...

Doing things first without telling me when we were to suppose to do it as a group...

Didn't even notify me way after doing that thing...

Didn't even asked me if I'm interested in it at all...


Why?!?!?!?!


I feel so sad...


Maybe I should listen to beany's advice...
"u dun so boliao lar
let this type of small small thing affect u so much for wat

dun need everyone in the world to like u one wat"
Oh... Okay...
From now on, I shall increase my
"I-Don't-Care-Even-If-You-Are-The-King" attitude from medium to a-bit-higher-than-medium...

Hahaha...


Heard of this quote before...
Those who matters wouldn't mind, and those who mind doesn't matter
I shall remember that, always...

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey ahtan..

I know how it feels..sometimes I feel that way too...In fact, I feel that quite often..haha! like people don't care how I feel (cause they only care about themselves) criticising...acting in a way just to hurt me.

But then..I guess life's like that..we get hurt and then we move on. If we don't get hurt, we won't learn to treasure the good stuff yeah!

Don't worry because if you open your eyes wide enough, you'll find people who truely care for you.

In fact, there will always be people who care, just for you. Not cause of any other reason, but because you are our wanshi...

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger Summergal said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Summergal said...

Yeah... It happens to me too.. Happens to many ppl too.. U r not alone lar.. haha! Hmmm.. maybe just tell urself this lor,

Maybe they were too busy or maybe they forgot, but whatever it is, they weren't intentional bah.. U will feel better this way..

Or maybe just tell them how u feel, then nxt time they wun be so insensitive lor..

PLs dun step up ur "Don't care" attitude!! It's high enough liao!! hahahahaha.... =X

To aimeimei: maybe that person just wanna get ur attention? I do that sometimes.. hehe...

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger averii said...

awww... so sweet...
Thanks aimeimei and YL...

Heehee...

Anyway, it can be a kind of a good thing...
Cos only than we can see for ourselves who are the real friends in our lives...

Yeah!!! Slap those hypocrites and the evil and fake people!!!

(I'm violent, I know, muwhahahahaa...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home