Thursday, August 24, 2006

My Complete Timetable...

My Timetable has finally been complete!!!
After days of nail-biting experience, I have managed to secure tutorials for all my modules!!!

Here is it...


Hah, so many late days... Basket...
But on the other hand, if I skip tuesday lecture (since there is webcast) and friday's one hour lecture, I can have one free day on tuesday, and one Lab day on Friday...


Today I hang out with YL, YanT, and Seb and JL at the library...
And I realised something...

That the reason why I got such freak-up grades is because-----
I have a lousy study environment i.e my bed...

The library seemed like a great place...
Hmmm... Maybe I can do my tutorials and studying there...
But look at my timetable...
If I wanted to study in the library, I would have to stay back after my lessons...
But so many late days, and I don't like to stay in school past my dinner time...
So how?? Skip the stupid Me2143 lecture?? I always chit chat during it...
On alternate thursdays maybe, since that Me2103 tutorial is not weekly...


So.... Who want to study with me???
Best if you are in Mech Engin and very smart, than I can ask you questions...
Harharhar...


Something to ponder -----

At the library, we (the girls especially) were chatting about nonsense when suddenly, YanT tells us that some people in group 2 have come to know about both me and my friend's blog regarding the P-Hairy incident...
And that there is a CAC chalet (which no one bothers to inform me by the way) where a few of those group 2 people gather and pester YanT to ask me and their P-Hairy to come to that chalet...

Wah, you want to see a showdown or what??
Hah, too bad I got Engin O Week camp on those few days... La la la la la...

Anyway, don't just keep harping on P-Hairy P-Hairy, the guy who started it all...
There's someone else too...
The senseless guy who posted my friend's name on the blog for all to see...
Ya that one lar...

Hmmm... How in the world do they know about my blog??

Internet is one hell of a good tracking device...

4 Comments:

At 1:45 AM, Blogger Jelmer said...

Wah.. week 2 only and u all start mugging in the library already! Sheesh... i muz follow suit liao..

And that chalet ar, got announce in yahoo group, i think councillor one, maybe u not inside... but i thought u, jl, seb, wh all cant make it cuz of o week.. haha..

Pple all link here and link there.. easy to find mah... just like how u found out theirs? haha

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Xiaostar said...

KaoZ~ During the chalet then I realised that they ALL knew about yours already lor...~ *stun* & then they ask me how you all had actually found out about theirs in the first place...~

Then now you all ask me how they had actually found out about yours...~

HahaZ eh I also want to know can~!!!

But anyway...so everybody thinx that internet search engines...blog links...all are fake one huh~!!! *faint*

& to YB: HahaZ we just went library to sit down & talk cock only lar~ *hmm* & try to 顺便 absorb JL's "AURA"~ HAHAZ~!!!

-advocate of peace-

 
At 2:45 AM, Blogger Summergal said...

Ya WS!! I think they muz hv placed tracking devices around us wheneva we are talking!!! (Could XiaoStar be one of em???) *raised eyebrows*

hahaha.. jkjk..

Yeah, JL very li hai man.. He can already solve my comp problem just by walking near it!! His aura really powerful sia~ =X

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger averii said...

Hahaha...
Eh, I thought we have already proven that SiaoStar really did place a tracking device on us??
Remember that experiment in the library??

Wah, if JL so power, den I want hang around him to absorb his aura...
My Cap needs a boost...

Actually I think so do you YL...

Muwhahahaaaa...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home