Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Tutorials... and Computers...

I have to bid for 5 tutorials this semester instead of the usual one I'm used to...
They don't do such allocations anymore... Sigh...
It can be a good thing, since we can have more freedom in doing up on our timetable...
But it also means more stress, since I am always thinking about the best time to have my tutorials in order to have the legendary 4-day week which I have been hunting for days...

5 tutorials...
So if I put two slots for balloting each, and ranked them...
The highest ranking would be 5 x 2 = 10th position!!!
10th position rank leh, wah, that would be almost be equivalent to Useless...

Today I have gotten back the results from the tutorial balloting...
And I got 4 out of the 5 tutorials I wanted!!!

Yeah!!!

But the bad thing is that, I wasn't allocated to one of the tutorials...
This is because I have put 4 tutorials on both Monday and Thursday, both odd and even weeks for each...
So if I got the tutorial for module #1 on the even week on Monday, this means that for module #2's tutorial on the same day, it would have to be on the odd week...
But suay suay I did not get a successful ballot for it, and the even week which I have put as the second choice clash with module #1 and so CORS did not allocate it to me...

So now I better pray that someone would drop that tutorial on the day I wanted or that I can have it on another day instead...


By the way...
My Computer got Sound le!!!
YEAH!!!!! I Can Finally Listen To Music On My Computer!!!

My smart little squirrel has solve my problem!!!


Now I can watch webcast on my own computer, shiok!!!
I can groove to the music while blogging!!!
I can watch Happy Tree Friends with their morbid screamings to add on to the sound effects!!!
I can... I can... Oh I can listen to the stupid irritating sound that Msn always makes whenever someone in my contacts signed in...

But I am too happie to care!!!

Buwhahahahahahaaa!!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home