Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Hah... I have been 'Enlightened'...

I know I should not do it lar...

But I have no idea why I still did it...

Yet I'm not sorry that I have done it...

No, I'm not speaking in riddles...

Remember the last post??

When I went to bed that night, I keep Thinking about it...
Even though beany tells me not to, but then...
Itchy brain lar...
Hard not to think...

In fact I think so much that when I woke up, I came to a Conclusion!!!

It is not the fact that I am upset because people don't like me...

But because I do not like the Act of Leaving Me Out!!!

This is one of the things which I HATE most...

People ignoring me
Neglecting me
Taking me for granted
Leaving me out of things
Disregarding my existence

(etc etc you get the idea)

Well, this is kinda a relief though...
Because I know that I'm upset not because of that person disliking me...
But because I do not like that person's action!!!

Phew...
For a moment, I thought I have turned into a sensitive delicate lass for getting upset over someone who doesn't really matter much to me...

Okie lar YL, I shall turned down my "I-Don't-Care-Even-If-You-Are-The-King" attitude back to normal mode...

And thanks aimeimei and YL, for cheering me up!!!
And thanks to beany for listening to my woes...

(Hmmm... I'm listing credits, does this means that my ratings will get a boost?? Buwhahahahahaha... Sorry, insider joke... *wink* YL *wink* YT)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:36 PM, Blogger Summergal said...

Ahahhaha!!! Yeah, i think it does! cos i came back here more than once just to c my name over here.. =X

Hmmm.. maybe i shd start adding credits too~ Can help me boost my visitor count oso! haha!

PS: Was disappointed though, tot i had successfully trained u to become the Sensitive Delicate Lass like me... =X Wahahaha...

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger Xiaostar said...

Eh~ *faint*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home