Friday, September 01, 2006

Solo Mugging...

I decided to be 'Guai' and stay back in school to study...

And being the ever-hate-being-lonely-person I am, I asked Six people to accompany me to go study in school...

Kena rejected by all...

:'(
why??

Arg, all either say 4pm end, 5pm end, 6pm end, got tution, got tutorials, got cat, got dog...

Scarly all free but pretend to be not...
Aiyo...

Its my First Time you know!!!
First time I actually stayed back in school just to study!!!
Study leh, really study leh!!!
Not the pretend-to-study-actually-looking-at-shuai-ge-or-playing-computer-games!!!
Wah, can't believe it...
But I think I may be making it a permanent thing...

Cos I realised from experience and from the errmmm result slips...
That studying at home is Not Conducive at all...
Too many Distractions!!!
1) Computer
2) Radio
3) Comic Books
4) Bed
5) The hot weather makes me sleepy

Why studying in library is good (for me)...
1) No computer
2) No radio
3) No comic books
4) No bed
5) The temperature is just nice~
6) Finally got table for me to write on...

Let me show you my timetable again!!!
It's pretty obvious when I'm going to study in school...
So see for yourself, I welcome any study partner!!!
But if you are too good-looking, that may be a distraction itself... Hmmm...

Hey who am I kidding...

Engin where got shuai ge one??

Buwhahahahahaaaa...

Uh oh, I can see evil glares emitting from those Engin guys...

Okie, have lar... Have Lar...
Engin have shuai ge lar!!!
(I have to say this in order to con YL to come to lunch with me next time)


Anyway...
Friday night is Engin Bash!!!
That is tomorrow!!!
Wait, now Fridae already...

Was dicussing in Msn just now on:

Welcome to Averii's One and Only MSN Contest!!!

"What the Hell Should I Wear To Da Bash??"

Contestant #1
Jolin Cai YL
A self-proclaim Mei Nu, she says she has many years of experience in the clubbing scene, being one of the few people who visits them regularly...

Her Quote "I got go to the CDANS country CLUB one. In fact, I was a Regular leh! In my secondary school days, I always jio my friends to go there play bowling cos got student price."


Contestant #2
Chiong Suah JL
A very Chiong person who always likes to... Chiong...

His Quote "I chiong suah! Charge!!!! Run up the hill! Attack the enemy!"


Contestant #3
Dun-Bother Iv
The Critic, who stopped going to bashes ever since he attended his first and last bash from none other than the faculty of the one-that-starts-with-the-second-letter-of-the-alphabet...

His Quote "Why you so on? Go bash. I never bother. I only 1 time. Boring. And that 1 time is with our OG lorz."


Contestant #4
Lonely Jel
The guy who wanted to go, but last minute back out becos his friends backed out...

His Quote"Haha, actually I wanted to go, then last minute my friend pulled out and another dun want to go..."

What he actually means "Wth, always don't want go... Den nobody go with me... Den the rest going with OG... WHY DIDN'T I JOIN O WEEK?!?!?!?!"

(Too late to regret liao... Buwhahahaha... Just kidding)


The Contest Begins...


Question 1:
Do I need to wear Covered shoes?? Can I wear Sandals to Engin Bash??

Jolin Cai YL: Why muz covered shoes? Clubbing no need wear covered shoes de wad... Sandals can liao. Presentable sandals.

Chiong Suah JL: U wearing sandals? Haha. Wear nicer la. Go clubbing leh. Can la.

Dun-Bother Iv: .....

Lonely Jel: .....


Question 2:
Can I wear Sports Shoes to Engin Bash??

Jolin Cai YL: U wear sneakers u tink they will let u in? Hahhaa!

Chiong Suah JL: Bare foot lor.

Dun-Bother Iv: Sports shoes to clubbing? Zhun Boh... Wear slippers better la. But definitely not sports shoes lorz. Definitely Not!

Lonely Jel: .....


Question 3:
What should I wear??

Jolin Cai YL: I tink denim skirt can... Wif nice top can liao lor, wif big hoop earrings. Maybe u can wear e tank top, n add long necklace?? Or u wear simple black tee wif either nice jeans or denim skirt oso can wad.. And a pair of sandals. U can try cutting up ur hang ten tees n make em into nice tops!!
*yank-yank-yank-yank*

Chiong Suah JL: (Me saying" Maybe I should dress like a guy") Not a bad idea.

Dun-Bother Iv: Cannot help u. Cos I not clubber.

Lonely Jel: Go clubbing is casual leh. Not formal. If not wat you intend to wear. Dun tell me like prom?


After considerating all their answers and suggestions... Along with the consequences I would have to bear if I said the wrong things... I have decided on the Winner!!!

Jolin Cai YL!!!

Not only does she answer all my questions in full, she also very patiently go online to search for pictures in an attempt to explain to me what a nice "clubbing attire" looks like...

Not to mentioned that her palms are terrifying big... And the way she always utilised it onto my arms...

Hahaha!!!

I'm so Excited!!! Yeah!!!

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 3:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, i can study wif u on wed!!! hahhaha!! n thurs 10 - 12 (even wk) too!!

but am i qualified to be ur study partner?? scared u'll get distracted l8r.. =X

JK........

Hehe.. u finally noe how to zuo ren le huh.. *Flash Big Palms*

*Evil GrinZ*

 
At 8:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ai yo. why the sudden change to studying in school?

got shuai e mugging in the lib right.

what time do u stay until??

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger averii said...

Arggg, YL!!! Stop flashing your big palms at me!!!
I'll have nightmares later...
And you don't qualify as my study partner, cos you not from Engin...
Na ni na ni pu pu...

And no, there is no shuai ge in library... No no... *whistles*

I stayed till 6-7pm lor... Most probably is 7pm, cos the traffic and bus jams at 6pm are too horrifying...

 
At 6:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey ah tan and yl!! when u all wanna study tgt? count mi in too lei.. haha i have sent my time table to ah tan le.. u see when we got same breaks den u inform mi can?? haha.. but not thurs morning and fri.. cos i m working. haha hope to start my studying soon~~ =P

 
At 10:47 PM, Blogger averii said...

I lazy lar, you go and see the timetable I put up here instead...

Muwhahahahahaaa...

 
At 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha.. i can only study on wed n thurs, e rest i either end late or gt sth else.. So left wed... after 4 ok??

 
At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To WS: Why muz be engin ppl den can be ur study partner leh?

All ur engin friends go EE liao... so can't ask em for help anw... =X

And ur mech engin friends (includg ur lab partner) dun read tis blog...

And only me applied to be ur study partner...

So u no choice!! Muahahhhaa...=X

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger averii said...

Noooooooooooooooooooooo

*foams at mouth*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home