Wednesday, September 06, 2006

No Mood...

I know I have a lot to blog about...

But seriously, I am simply in no mood to write another one of those typical long-winded entries I usually wrote...

Why?? Why Why why why why??

Why I not writing long-winded blog entries:
I am not in the mood to write long-winded blog entries

Why I am not in the Mood:
I am tired

Why I am tired:
I did not get much sleep

Why I did not get much sleep:
I am busy

Why I am busy:
I spend a long time studying

Why I spend a long time studying:
I have a lot of things to study

Why I have a lot of things to study:
I watch TV yesterday

Why I watch TV yesterday:
I need to relax

Why I need to relax:
I am stress

Why I am stress:
I am lacking behind in my studies

Why I am lacking behind in my studies:
I am slow

Why I am slow:
I am stupid

Why I am stupid:
I am at the bottom of the bell-curve

Why I am at the bottom of the bell-curve:
Engin too many smart people

Why Engin too many smart people:
Studying in Engin gives them a real kick

Why Studying in Engin gives them a real kick:
They like challenging things

Why They like challenging things:
They are Siao

Why They are Siao:
They study too much

Why They study too much:
They don't want to end up at the bottom of the bell-curve

Why They don't want to end up at the bottom of the bell-curve:
They don't want to end up like me

Why They don't want to end up like me:
I am Unique

Why I am Unique:
I write nonsense

Why I write nonsense:
I am not in the mood to write long-winded blog entries


Back to square one...

Eh, why suddenly this entry looks so long liao??


Anyway...
I heard the news yesterday...


Steve Irwin, the famous Aussie guy in shows like The Crocodile Hunter etc, has died...
He died!!! WHAT!!!


He got Killed by a bloody Stingray!!!

I am so pissed/in denial/upset/shocked!!!

I can't get over the fact that he died...

It is a waste... A real waste...
I remembered watching his shows...
It was so interesting and fun...


He is very daring, for real not like those other wimpy host who acts as if they are not afraid when they actually are...
He is very knowledgable about animals (especially his favourite crocs)...
Most of all, he really understands animals and respects them...
He is one passionate wildlife conservationist...


And now he is gone...
There is one less person in this world who truely cares about wildlife...


Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:26 PM, Blogger chillycraps said...

don't worry, engin still has dumb freaks like me...

 
At 12:53 AM, Blogger Summergal said...

Yeah, i felt sad too.. To think after he had braved so many encounters with crocodiles and other dangerous animals.... And got killed by a stupid stingray in the end...=(

Anw, did they kill that stupid stingray??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home